Aye Aye!!

Welcome. Nice car :)

Its a lot better now after a bit of tlc from me, the previous owners never took the time to appreciate it :lol:

:lol:

The cheek! Just remember James, I know where you live, any more comments like that and you'll get a slap! :lol:

Alright Stephen, hope your doing OK mate :thumbs:

Its a lot better now after a bit of tlc from me, the previous owners never took the time to appreciate it :lol:

The cheek! Just remember James, I know where you live, any more comments like that and you'll get a slap! :lol:

And i'll be straight on the phone to the cops :boxing:

Hows the Fiesta, do you still have it?

Hows tricks buddy? Things are good at this end, and yourself? Why did you end up selling the zed bud?

Good job I never knew it was for sale, as I probably would have bought it back off you. :)

James, you have bought a nice car - I spent hour after hour detailing it every weekend. Look after it for me, please!

I'm up your neck of the woods all the time on my motorbike too, was at Cromarty on Saturday. Nice roads.

A few things really, my Dad lost his fight with prostate Cancer back in Febuary, he had been ill for a while and I just lost a bit of interest in the car and decided to put it up for sale. My brother and I had some plants to invest in some property too so the cash came in handy.

Ran a fiesta for a month which I bought from Menz83 when he picked up my car, ran it for a month then got an itch and bought a car i've wanted for years.....S2000, 05 GT red and black leather interior, its a beaut!

You on the lookout for another zed then or just sticking with the bikes?

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your news mate, I know how you feel. Keep your chin up!

S2K is a car i've always fancied a shot of. How does it fare up in comparison to the zed?

I'm not on the lookout for another zed at the moment, as i've spent a small fortune on my bike lately, and its much more fun than a zed. :)

Looking at getting a 370z next year though. :)

All the best.

Sorry to hear your dad mate, never a nice thing. As Stephen said, keep positive, it gets easier with time.

Im afraid I have no choice but to ask, despite it being a bit rude - how much did you get for the fiesta?! To be honest, I would be chuffed if you made a wee profit from it, I just didnt want to be stuck with 2 cars! I assume it ran well the month you had it? Good to hear that you got the car you wanted though, I bet you're getting less stick at work with it! When your ready to sell up, give me a shout, I might just be in the mood for a change!

Cheers guys.

Very different car and still quite early to give full thoughts on it as I've only had it a week or so. Loving it so far though, feels a lot more agile than the zed and 9k rpm with the roof down through the clyde tunnel is something special :lol:

I've always been a bit of a honda nut at heart and getting back into a vtec engined car just feels gooooood. 370z could be a shout in a few years time although I do have a V8 itch that I think i'll need to scratch first.

James I'll give you a shout when I'm selling up haha. Hope your enjoying the zed bud.

Oh and I sold the fezza for £500 to a girl from my work :thumbs: