PART OUT - NEW ITEMS ADDED

introspect

Well the time has come to move the Zed on in favour of something cheaper to run so I'm having a little part out of all the mods I've put on over the years, so here goes:

Samco black silicone intake hose £40 delivered OR NEAREST OFFER

P4180300.jpg

Mongoose decats including o2 spacers from ZMANALEX to prevent an engine warning light appearing with these fitted. These are the same design as the Berk decats with the brackets fitted for proper OEM fittment £70 delivered SOLD

P4180297.jpg

CG Seatbelt Lock - Most of the benefits of a harness without the hassle! £30 delivered SOLD

DSCN7883.jpg

KTA Gear Knob. Brushed aluminium finish with the 350z logo etched onto the side and shift pattern on the top. Great condition £30 Delivered

SOLD

DSCN7882.jpg

380RS Pedal. Essential for heal and toeing, great condition £35 delivered

SOLD

DSCN7878.jpg

Black Alcantara with silver stiching gear gator and handbrake cover £10 delivered

SOLD

DSCN7885.jpg

Fitted picture:

76eb6a2e.jpg

GT Spec Carbon Fibre strut brace £160 SOLD

P4180285.jpg

Carbon fibre slam panel £55 SOLD

P4180293.jpg

Carbon fibre engine cover (Motordyne decal can be removed if desired) £55 SOLD

P4180299.jpg

Carbon fibre battery and brake fluid surrounds £50 SOLD

P4180295.jpg

Motordyne XYZ pipe with high flow cat and a straight through pipe giving you the choice of which to run. Only used for a few thousand miles. This setup goes very nicely with the decats £375 SOLD

P4180298.jpg

Motordyne MREV2 lower collector. This is a must have item for anyone with the MY06 REVUP engine as it gives a nice mid range boost in torque. £210 SOLD

P4180302.jpg

Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer with all fittings £90 SOLD

P4180301.jpg

Nismo Type 1 oil cap £30 SOLD

P4180287.jpg

Nismo Radiator cap £15 SOLD

P4180288.jpg

Can't believe this, the one day I don't check the forum stuff comes up i've been looking for for ages!!!!

If the strut brace and/or brake/battery surrounds become available i'll definatley have them.

Thanks,

Where did you get the carbon slam panel and brake/batter surrounds from? Been looking for these for a while and didn't want ebay cheapies?

Slam Panel was from EP Racing. Brake and battery surrounds were from a member on here who was making them at the time.

Slam Panel was from EP Racing. Brake and battery surrounds were from a member on here who was making them at the time.

I'm watching the exact same slam panel from them atm on ebay for a 'reduced' price of £120.72. Apparently from £142. Looks like it'll have to be that one :thumbs: thanks for confirming that anyway.

• 3 weeks later...