Engagement Ideas?????

Zedrush

Okay, have been thinking about this for a while, have been with my girlfriend for 3 years, she keeps asking me when am I going to pop the big question (to which I thought was should I get a turbo conversion or a supercharger on my 350z :stretcher: ) So im thinking of doing it, she is a great girl and its an excuse to have a stag do, ;)

What im asking i any ideas on the best way to propose to a girl, i.e setting e.t.c as I am totally unromantically retarded

:wacko:

Oh dude, i proposed overlooking the thames after taking my ex-fiance to soho house for dinner.

Must i add, i fell in the thames just before i proposed, but was a night i will never forget. Bewarned, the steps that lead down to the Thames are very very slippery :wacko:

Oh dude, i proposed overlooking the thames after taking my ex-fiance to soho house for dinner.

Must i add, i fell in the thames just before i proposed, but was a night i will never forget. Bewarned, the steps that lead down to the Thames are very very slippery :wacko:

Dude Im a member at Soho house, I have all my meetings there, yeh Im an old 26 year old lol :thumbs:

Is this DeJaVu? Do the mods think maybe they should approach Cilla Black and see if she wants to join the site? For a mainly male fast car site there's a lot of oestrogen around! Oh and best of luck by the way!

My car runs on 101 RON Testosterone ;) And banana skin extracts :D

Is this DeJaVu? Do the mods think maybe they should approach Cilla Black and see if she wants to join the site? For a mainly male fast car site there's a lot of oestrogen around! Oh and best of luck by the way!

My car runs on 101 RON Testosterone ;) And banana skin extracts :D

and custard powder.......!!! :teeth:

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone. We have to portray the image of hardcore Zed owners but we are all softies really!