Another Cobra from CS

imhereithink85

As promised here is the Cobra resonated exhaust being fitted. All I can say is thank feck i had the use of my mates ramps, would have been a complete pain in the hoop lol. Took 40mins to do as we had to do some adjustment to get a perfect fit.

Before we started

IMG_0106.jpg

Cutting the rusted nuts off :D

IMG_0108.jpg

Had to take a notch off here as the tail pipe was rubbing against it, and still needed a few more mm to make it center

IMG_0109.jpg

The left tail pipe needed trimming down, as it was sitting too far to the left, nothing a cutting disc cant handle lol

IMG_0111.jpg

All in all pretty happy with the exhaust, wasnt that bad to fit and over all quality was pretty good . . . but the star of the show is the sound! here is a quick clip B)

th_IMG_0113.jpg

nope no diff cover to come off, was very straight forward apart from having to cut down the tail pipes from the silencer to get it sitting bang in the middle :) Well worth a buy if anyone is looking to buy a new exhaust, looks stock but sounds great. Not much more cabin noise . . . unless putting the foot down :drive1

hey was woundering is this the nz01 or the nz02 think only diffrence is that one comes with back box. :)

just a question dose anybody know what decible is the standered exhaust

NZ01 and NZ02 both include the midpipe and also the rear silencer… :thumbs:

NZ01 is louder – None Resonated Mid - http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main ... cts_id=114

NZ02 is quieter – Resonaded Mid - http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main ... cts_id=113

If you need anymore info drop me a PM... :thumbs: