Hair removel creme review

I remember at uni a bloke we knew swore blind that putting poppers on your bell end was sensational....yeah he didnt get laid for a long time. Aparently it felt like someone had set fire to his knob. Idiot. chemical burns to the wedding tackle is not a good plan!

He dropped out and joined the army i think... not sure i would trust him with a gun!

SOOO funny... Poor mindless fool, though to be fair toothpaste hurts too !!! :scare:

ok now i know im a woman and yes im a newbie to this site so i dont understand what wierd things you 350 guys do ......but why would you put toothpaste on your b@ll@cks!?!?!?

:lol:

LOL. The heat generated by the ingredients stimulates certain part (male and female), just don't leave oit on as long as I did !

What can I say? I was young and experimental, and it was my girlfriends request.....

I'm now older, more experienced and don't need to experiment....

And in the future I don't think STERIDENT will have the same effect?????

:teeth:

:lol::lol:

:doh:

SOOO funny... Poor mindless fool, though to be fair toothpaste hurts too !!! :scare:

ok now i know im a woman and yes im a newbie to this site so i dont understand what wierd things you 350 guys do ......but why would you put toothpaste on your b@ll@cks!?!?!?

To give you a minty taste! :lol:

To give you a minty taste! :lol:

Is that why you always have such fresh breath :lol: :wink:

A question to the ladies of the forum. How painful is an epilator? :shrug:

Not too bad, but I prefer a razor personally :thumbs:

A razor is fine and easy but hair grows back far too quickly. I've heard over a few months an epilator will reduce the time taken to grow hair and reduce thickness too?