Cheapest black zed

Luke0549

Scary prices these days.

I love this comment "The car comes with full cloth interior, i chose this as i prefer the comfort of cloth over the hardness of leather. Especially when summer comes round, it wont burn the back of your legs when wearing shorts!"

As if anyone would fall for this, especially as there are only 5 days a year that this might apply :lol:

To be fair, there are good reasons for it being so cheap. Import, very low spec (wheels, brakes + most likely the interior), no pictures of the inside OR the apparently awesome stereo, very weird debadging, no spoiler of any kind which looks odd, dents here there and everywhere. Mileage is about the only thing which is actually not bad at all given the age.

To be fair, there are good reasons for it being so cheap. Import, very low spec (wheels, brakes + most likely the interior), no pictures of the inside OR the apparently awesome stereo, very weird debadging, no spoiler of any kind which looks odd, dents here there and everywhere. Mileage is about the only thing which is actually not bad at all given the age.

It's my zed :)

Exactly, the price is a true reflection of what is it. It's a base spec model import.

The pictures are taken off the old listing I bought it off. I'll go take some pictures myself when I clean it properly, just in a bit of a rush to get it on there.

And debadging? I know the 'fairlady' is missing from the rear next to the 'z' but that's all Im aware of?

And the medical is not for myself. It's actually pretty expensive medical work for a a family member :(

It's my zed :)

*awkward* :lol: