random pics of our Z32's

SLICKTOP

in standard guise there very aged looking but theres loads of subtle bits n bobs you can do to modernise them yet retain a standard look, people are always telling me they cant believe my slickie is 20 years old lol

Condition wise doesn't look a day old :thumbs: Nice work

pic 3 for me... looks bang up to date with clear reflectors and rear lenses. only thing i'd change would be the bumpers for some 99 spec ones :thumbs:

I'm hearing you on the 99 spec bumpers pal, they make a massive difference tho my bumper is part of the original IMPUL 932s kit, seriously rare so I'd never part with it, I've only ever seen one other zed with one and now it's off the radar,

If anything I'd rather continue with the Impul styling (minus the spoiler)

f722a846.jpg

Looking good! will have one of these one day though have never been 100% if I like the front lights :shrug:

Strange you say at pal, the majority of people who own z32's do so because there favourite part is the front lights, yet old school Z enthusiasts reckon the lights are an oddity, think its because the lights were a completely new design from the 240's, 260's ect

There the lights used on the late Lambo Diablo and Nissan R390 tho an it's what drew me to the 300, very older supercar looking I thought :)

b10b1c53.jpg

Looking good! will have one of these one day though have never been 100% if I like the front lights :shrug:

Strange you say at pal, the majority of people who own z32's do so because there favourite part is the front lights, yet old school Z enthusiasts reckon the lights are an oddity, think its because the lights were a completely new design from the 240's, 260's ect

There the lights used on the late Lambo Diablo and Nissan R390 tho an it's what drew me to the 300, very older supercar looking I thought :)

b10b1c53.jpg

fair enough, they could grow on me I guess! both very nice looking cars though. :thumbs: