Hello Everyone

Welcome aboard Claire, looks like you've got yourself a nice looking Zed there :thumbs:

As the guys have said it looks like she's an early import but don't let that be a concern. If she runs anything like my 2003 JDM you can look forward to some real fun :drive1

As far as the Sat Nav goes when time and / or money allows look to get it replaced by an aftermarket system. There are a couple of guys on the forum who know a thing or two about that, have a bit of a search. Likewise for the radio, keep your eyed open for an alternative to replace the current radio.

That being said neither of these things will stop you getting out there and enjoying the car. There's loads of info on the forum so have a good nose around. If you can't find what you're after just ask. :thumbs:

Put it like this...This car means the world to me..

My husband brought it me,as i have just beaten Breast Cancer...A car i have always wanted... :boxing:

That's fantastic news and what a great gift! :thumbs:

+1 B):thumbs:

Put it like this...This car means the world to me..

My husband brought it me,as i have just beaten Breast Cancer...A car i have always wanted... :boxing:

What a perfect reward! :dance: The Z is a little battler, so you'll be great together. :thumbs: Keep up the good work!!!!