Help! Anyone know anything about this car? KKZ 171

molliemini

Don't know the car, it's an odd one though. Advertised as a GT but only has 3 buttons on the steering wheel and doesn't have heated seats either :shrug: . I don't know enough about the GT spec on the 313's to comment any further but it looks to be a nice car.

Pete

Wow... just wow! :teeth:

The speed and welcoming nature of all your responses is very much appreciated.

Looks like the same car to me - I think the modified aerial is the same. Anyone got any further thoughts on this?

Thanks for pointing out the steering wheel anomaly - that puts me off.

Something not quite right there :wacko:

Leather seats but no cruise? ... could it be an import? ... rear bumper says no but ...

Did a bit of reading and discovered that the previous owner ChrisUUC retro fitted the leather seats.

Only negative side to the car is some minor kurbing on one of the rays and Airbag light which is present as the black leather seats were retrofitted after purchase.

So what we have here is a non GT in Pearl White but with Rays and Leather on an N.I plate. This would seem to be a very well looked after and pampered Zed :thumbs:

Pete

Something not quite right there :wacko:

Leather seats but no cruise? ... could it be an import? ... rear bumper says no but ...

Did a bit of reading and discovered that the previous owner ChrisUUC retro fitted the leather seats.

Only negative side to the car is some minor kurbing on one of the rays and Airbag light which is present as the black leather seats were retrofitted after purchase.

So what we have here is a non GT in Pearl White but with Rays and Leather on an N.I plate. This would seem to be a very well looked after and pampered Zed :thumbs:

Pete

Rays have never been part of the GT pack. :)

Chris offered it for £12k so the trade in was probably less.......

Hi

This car was in Autozone garage in Coleraine, NI last week, where it sat for a few days before being bought by a dealer in England, or so I am told by one of their sales team there. As stated by previous poster believe it was a Non Gt (but with leather seats) which put me off slightly when I looked at it myself.

Dave