Bit of advice on what is available

agentsmith350

Hi Guys

Just after a bit of advice in case i have missed an obvious choice

What i am after would be a dual system with slash cut burnt tips.

I would like a very deep exhaust note , Along the lines of Subaru/V8. I dont mind it being loud as i dont often travel long distances but not ear piercingly bad , Iv had cheap fart cans before and dont want that sort of noise.

A budget of around £500 but can stretch if it fitted all the above, Max would be £900

I was almost set on a Inividia Gemini but Having been in a Z with HFC and an Invidia gemini fitted im not sure it would be loud enough for me :evil:

At the moment the Agency Power Ti-C is looking top option but would need a Y pipe,May be TOO loud with decats, is single exit and not slash cut. Other than that im clinging onto the hope the Gemini with decats would be alot louder that with HFC's , or that the local exhaust place can make me something up.

Is there any obvious choices i have missed i could look at that you lot know of ?

Thanks

Dom

This list might help you decide, although your prize selection is in the US. But then there's the cost that goes with it :thumbdown:

http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php ... (True_Dual)

Mmmm Veilside...Discontinued ( And probably cost the earth :byebye: )

Save up and get this

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-inje ... ystem.aspx

Very similar to the HKS but a lot more affordable

:stir:

:blush: Although that would appear to tick most boxes i cant justify its cost over the Gemini

I'd agree with Dave, the Buddy Club exhaust we offer would fit the bill... :)

Are you sure? Hardly anyone ever agrees with me :blush:

I sure am... :lol::thumbs:

:yahoo:

Doesn't quite fit the op's requirements looks wise though, and is definitely at the top of his price bracket. But then quality doesn't come cheap :thumbs:

I have the Invidia G200 true dual.

It has slash cut burnt titanium tips and definitely has a deep exhaust note.

The one I have isn't loud unless your WOT but I have an older system that incorporates mid-pipe silencers. I believe all the later versions only have the back box so are a bit louder.

There is a couple of vids here that might be of interest. Unfortunately the base note seen to get lost when on camera.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56550&hilit=exhaust

The only thing I can add is to try and listen to an exhaust when running at 2000-2500 rpm on the motorway. An exhaust can sound fantastic at idle with the odd blat of the throttle. When on the motorway, that's when you can find out if you can live with LOUD. There's loud and FLOUD ;)

Just my 2p :thumbs:

The only thing I can add is to try and listen to an exhaust when running at 2000-2500 rpm on the motorway. An exhaust can sound fantastic at idle with the odd blat of the throttle. When on the motorway, that's when you can find out if you can live with LOUD. There's loud and FLOUD ;)

Just my 2p :thumbs:

Think I'm in that floud category. Nice 8 hour drive tomorrow from silverstone to Staines and home to Glasgow with decatted buddyclub lol