Any Interest in my Nismo side skirts?

chippychip123

Sorry if this is breaking any rules but these technically arn't for sale yet, this is only a Feeler thread but I'm thinking of selling my Genuine Nismo side skirts, these were bought from chilli red and the fit was spot on first time. Due to the nature and size of these they would only be collection from the south east of Kent. They would possibly be available in about a fortnight. and if your Zed is Blade silver( the fastest colour ) :lol: then they would't even need spraying, although there are a couple of chips in the door shuts and the face that sits in the front arch. Price wise I'm led to believe Nismo no longer make these new so they may be hard to come buy if you dont already have a set, Anyway i was thinking around £300, which is nearly what you would pay for a set of replicas.

Here's some pics, any comments welcome

044-1.jpg

053.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

I at some point would like some Nismo N1 skirts at somepoint, have you not thought about getting the Nismo rear spats? and a Nismo N1 or N2 front bumper?

All depends on what rear bumper you were thinking of getting but whatever you do dont alter the side-skirts lol

I at some point would like some Nismo N1 skirts at somepoint, have you not thought about getting the Nismo rear spats? and a Nismo N1 or N2 front bumper?

All depends on what rear bumper you were thinking of getting but whatever you do dont alter the side-skirts lol

I'm going to go for the chargespeed Rear bumper and the skirts work well with that, but the ings lip sits quite low and the sides don't really. So I'll probably go either ings sides or chargespeed. Also the Nismo fronts don't really do it for me. But I have been known to have odd taste :lol:

I'd be interested in these depending on how far east you are and if they'd fit in the Z :lol:

Hello mate, they 100% fit in a zed because that's how I picked them up :thumbs: ,but you have to ride billy no mates as they go through the passenger footwell back, also I'm based in Tonbridge Kent TN9

I was afraid you might say Chargespeed :cloud9: I'm jealous :D That's going to look great mate :thumbs:

I'm going to go for the chargespeed Rear bumper and the skirts work well with that, but the ings lip sits quite low and the sides don't really. So I'll probably go either ings sides or chargespeed. Also the Nismo fronts don't really do it for me. But I have been known to have odd taste :lol:

You have PM :):thumbs:

PM replied to :thumbs:

Hey mate, what's the condition of them like? Also how do fit them :thumbs:

The condition on the outside is still spot on mate, there are stone chips on the little face inside the wheel arch and a couple of chips in the door shuts, and no doubt on the underside.

And fitting wise they use all original holes and then just rivets in the door shut

Those look very nice.

Good luck with the chargespeed i think its one of the best looking rear ends for the zed.

Followed wasso in wales last year annd his rear was awesome

:lol: stop gawping at my back end :lol:

RT-Performance have just started making replicas from a genuine N1 front bumper, in fact the 1st 1 is being fitted next week. They may be interested in getting their hands on these for the same purpose even if it's a temporary thing. I've sent them a PM to notify them that these are around.

Haydn.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess there's no chance of RT-P making replicas then?

No necessarily, I'm after a V2 front bumper soon(ish), so if they could supply/fit one for a good price, they could "borrow" the skirts for moulds while it's in FOC..... :)

I know they've just started doing a V1 replica, I'm picking my car up on Monday after having the 1st 1 fitted. :lol::thumbs: