Lots of interior parts

Jez @ H-Dev

I've got most of the interior parts from our 350Z that's been striped out. If theres anything anyone wants, I've probably got it.

I'll add pics and prices later on when I get time. In the mean time, call or pm me if theres anything specific you need :)

Got:

Bose stereo

Speakers

Air bags

Air con parts

Interior plastic parts (except dash board, we've using that)

Black leather heated seats

etc.

I've got most of the interior parts from our 350Z that's been striped out. If theres anything anyone wants, I've probably got it.

I'll add pics and prices later on when I get time. In the mean time, call or pm me if theres anything specific you need :)

Got:

Bose stereo

Speakers

Air bags

Air con parts

etc.

I'm interested in the passenger door chrome trim on the door handle...if imperfect condition. thanks.

Hi Jez,

I'm after the silver coloured plastic bits on the steering wheel that encloses the steering control buttons and the lower part of the dash (section that encloses the heating control).

If they are in good condition with no marks etc then can you give me a price please?

Thanks

Hi Jez,

I'm after the silver coloured plastic bits on the steering wheel that encloses the steering control buttons and the lower part of the dash (section that encloses the heating control).

If they are in good condition with no marks etc then can you give me a price please?

Thanks

I'm keeping the steering wheel parts for now.

I've got the heater controls parts - I'll check condition and get some pics for you

are you selling the glove compartsment box incl the plastic shelf in the buttom?

this one here

image_22822.jpg

and them im also after the storage room in the centre console?

I'm not quite sure where thats from? I'm keeping the central glove box section thats above the stereo.

Got:

Bose stereo

Speakers

Air bags

Air con parts

etc. :lol:

I'm interested in the passenger door chrome trim on the door handle...if imperfect condition. thanks.

Of course , I think I meant in perfect condition lol....darn iPads.......

:lol:

Hi Jez,

Would you happen to have one of the cargo net 'D' rings (with the plastic push in mounting)? In particular I'm after the one of the ones from the back edge of the boot (bumper side) rather than the ones that attach at the bottom of the strut brace mounting.

Cheers,

Steve

are you selling the glove compartsment box incl the plastic shelf in the buttom?

this one here

image_22822.jpg

and them im also after the storage room in the centre console?

I'm not quite sure where thats from? I'm keeping the central glove box section thats above the stereo.

looks like the cubby box behind the passenger seat :)

I'll get back to everyone whos been in touch next week - I've been flat out today and won't be back at the workshop until Tuesday afternoon (trackday Monday, and then I'm mapping a car Tues morning).

Should be able to help with most parts then though :)