Uprev Osiris TUNER and STANDARD

Mark@Abbey m/s

As you know we have been tuning the Zeds both 350 and 370 Zeds with the Uprev software for over 2 years.

We like to tune the car on our in house Dynapack dyno with good results.

But there are people that would like to be able to tune there car there selves or that live to far

away from Abbey to make the trip worth while, so we can supply Uprev equipment

to allow;

1, For someone to be able to tune there own car with the Uprev software if they are happy to

tune there own car.

2, Owners can log the ECU and then down load logs via a computer running Windows send me the

logs I will then tweak the map and return the map to you for you to upload into your ECU ( the

early JDM cars cant cant log the AFR so on these cars I will need a dyno pull with AFR on to

enable me to remote tune these cars) I afraid I cant remote tune a F/I car and the 370Z will

illuminate the bonnet lifter light , we are working on sorting this as we speak.

Prices are as follow;

Osiris Tuner £535-00 inc vat (comes with 1 car license)

Osiris Standard £375-00 inc vat (comes with 1 car license) ( 3 tunes included, normally take 3

goes get the map sorted , any other remote tuning after fitting other items will incur a charge of

£72-00 per map.

Both system will only work with 1 car. You cant tune other cars with your lead , you can log

other cars and both system have Cipher so you can check CEL codes adjust idle speed.

I can also tune the car after supplying the cable to you , we will charge normal dyno rates of

£100-00 inc vat per hour

I will only remote tune cars with Osiris Stndard supplied by Abbey.

And If you still want the car tuned by Abbey on our in house dyno it is £402-00 inc vat

Thanks for looking.

Any questions ask away.

Can we datalog the 370z without throwing the bonnet light Mark? I assume its just when you come to do the flash that the reboot of the system causes the bonnet light which needs Consult to switch it off? Just thinking if I ever wanted to datalog then I wouldnt want to throw the bonnet light.

Yes you can data log without throwing a Bonnet Lifter CEL. It is only when we re-flash it causes a problem as we take the ECU off of the Can Bus and when we on/off the ECU the Osiris throws a fit as it doesn't know about the Bonnet lifter ECU ( US cars don;t have the bonnet lifters)

Cipher Cable is £160-00 inc vat only enables you to datalog or turn off CELS.

Mark

I'd be up for this. So my car is a JDM. I need to get a dyno print out more for my afr then I send it to you. You send me a Map and that's it? All this for £375?

Is this as good as what you could do it in your shop?

Is this still an uprev or is this different?

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Abbey motorsports.

I'm doing a complete NA Engine build this winther.. Something like this

- Tomei Poncams 264-10.8mm G2 Camshafts

- JWT Heavy Duty Valve Spring & Shim Kit

- Wiseco 11.1:1 forged piston kit

- Eagle forged connecting rod set

- Motordyne 5/16 ISO Copper Plenum Spacer

- NWP Engineering 75mm Big Bore Throttle Body Kit

- Fujita Polished intake Pipe

- AMS Lightened Pulley KIT

- Ground wire Upgrade kit

- 19 Row Oil Cooler

- Nismo CopperMix Single Plated Clutch Kit

- Lightened Flywheel Kit balanced to Clutch

- Megan Racing Resonated Test Pipes

- HKS Style True Dual Cat-back Exhaust

Since im located in Denmark and i'm having a really hard time finding a tuner who first of all knows the 350z ( there is only 20-30 of this car in the country ), and 2nd who knows their way around the software.

Therefor i was hoping you might be able to supply me with a remote tune for this setup? I could try and see if i could borrow a Dyno for an hour of 2 so we might could arrange some Remote live tuning? :D

Cheers!

Hi, sure we can sort this out but with the Spec of the motor I really need to tune this car live 1st as we cant tune the ignition timing remotely as we need to listen for detonation.

I do travel to tune cars thou , we can supply a cable with a base map to start the car and get it running for you to check everything out prior to tuning.

email mark@abbeymotorsport.co.uk we can discuss the tune out.

Mark

• 1 year later...

Just like to thank Mark for this service he provides :thumbs: My car is supercharged and originally Abbey tuned. I bought a copy of UpRev Osiris Tuner from them back at dyno time, and we've been chipping away at some tuning issues since I installed fuel system 2.0 :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86592-precious-got-a-supercharger/page__st__340#entry1514152

Highly recommended for convenient tweaks to the map B)

• 1 year later...

Is it still possible to buy the uprev tuner? And what will it cost shipped to the Netherlands?

Yes it is , we are not carry stock at the moment

Due to the strong US$ at the moment the cost of the Tuner cable has risen a little Current cost inc VAT but no shipping to you in Netherlands is £694-22 inc vat , I expect around £25-00 to ship to you.

http://uprev.com/secure/store/management/osiris-tuner

Any questions ask away

Thanks