Stillen video

Will370z

ooo - a definate possibility here - when were you thinking of ?

Well i'll be in travelling up from guildford to hereford and spending saturday and sunday there with my folks.

More than welcome to pop over to a cuppa and a drive. Or we could meet part way. How far are you from there?

Narberth Pembrokeshire - 88.6 miles to Abergavenny - wherever you like

you're racking up some mileage in Rosie now

and it'll be nice for Rosie to meet Jimbo AKA Rosie and Jim :lol::blush:

She has already met me :p ....... :lol:

I was waiting for you to pipe up :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: .... that predictable aye :blush:

:lol::lol: .... that predictable aye :blush:

absolutely :ban:

Took Rosie out for a little spin today to see what the Stillen sounded like.

Took a quick video - apologise in advance as the vid is rubbish quality. I found out after i filmed it at 90 degrees so had to flip it and the sound doesnt do it justice but hopefully i'll do another soon

Stillen sounds lovely, a little louder than the milltek but very similar but with more of an edge. Love it. May get the berks in the future but at present its a lovely quality exhaust for a quality car.

Heres the vid - just doing nice gentle starts and drive bys.

I was suprised when i gave the stillen a clean this morning. The pipes are so wide i could get my whole fist in with the mitt on !!!!!! :blush:

On the way back my friend took me to Blackwood, they have a big air strip there and its all been set up for a scene from the new film Rush telling the story of Niki Lauda - was strange seeing a grandstand in the middle of nowhere full of dummies and a mock pit lane from the past.

Will be going up there later in the year as Olivia Wilde is in it :cloud9: - she was soooo gorgeous in Tron.

Olivia Wilde is gorgeous in everything!

That really does sound lovely - out of interest what made you go for the Stillen over the Berk or Invidia systems?

This was my thinking

1) berks and invida Gemini are identical exhausts bar the name so berks was eliminated as you are simply paying a premium for the name

2) I was very very tempted by the gemini, it was £400 cheaper and sounded great on YouTube withberks but it was an unknown. I didn't know anyone with one or what it sounded like in the flesh. Alsoi had read reviews where a lot I people had said it was a quality sound but too quiet. I also read some stories about that exhaust cracking but they were rare.

3) Ultimately though it's all ebizeds fault as I've followed him many times and guns with the Stillen always sounded amazing. I wanted a piece of that.

I trusted Colin's choice and the others on here who also went for Stillen. I thought better to pay a premium for a Quality exhaust I have heard on other cars. I didn't want to skimp on the exhaust after paying all that money for the 370 so just went for it. I feel I made the right decision :)

Hope that helps

It does - thank you! Am trying to decide between the Stillen and the Invidia / Berks and am coming down on the side of the Stillen, especially after the sound in your video.

Out of interest how much, if any, adjustment is there in the way the pipes protrude from the rear? Ideally I would prefer the pipes not to protrude any more than the stock pipes.

Thanks again.