Any Suzuki Mechanics on here?

Neilp

I have ESP light showing on my 2006 swift sport. I have linked to obdII and its showing no fault codes. The ems light is not illuminated. I have checked all the fuses and they are fine.

Is there any sensors I can manually check the connections on and where are they etc?

I Suspect it may be a wheel speed sensor or yaw sensor.

Any help appreciated :thumbs:

892d8bcf.jpg

Yeah the Suzuki forums are full of the wild yoofs haha.

Yeah I have done that Lexx but didn't work. Suspect a faulty sensor or loose connection. Had it on the obd2 and it's not showing any faults.

I removed the abs fuse and the dash lit up with Ems, ESP and abs and brake. The obd2 picked this up fine and reset it. It still left this ESP light on though which is really bugging me.

Found this but you probably already saw it if you googled....

"Got sport back this morning, was in for 3 days. 2 faults on ESP system. One being a comms fault and the second was eventually found to be a faulty "G" sensor (yaw). Fingers crossed all sorted.

To be fair to dealership, they gave wife a loan car (Swift Sport) and they phoned every day with updates and progress, and feedback they were getting from Suzuki UK. No hassles, very polite and nothing was any trouble for them, impressed.

Just hope it is sorted now."

Doesn't mention what the 'common' fault is though :shrug:

We've got one of the company cars, a BMW 318 with the abs pump problem. I believe it's a Bosch part which is used by a number of manufacturers. Now it's an MOT failure there are lots of people trying to get theirs sorted.