Nismo Fitted with Pics

Beavis

Davy,

thanks again for the contact details. My exhaust is shipped already with some Nismo mats as well as they fit easily in the oversized box...

Is there any kind of wax which is resistant to the high temperatures of the exhaust fumes, so I can protect the nismo exhaust? I'd like to keep it as shiny as possible....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy,

thanks again for the contact details. My exhaust is shipped already with some Nismo mats as well as they fit easily in the oversized box...

Is there any kind of wax which is resistant to the high temperatures of the exhaust fumes, so I can protect the nismo exhaust? I'd like to keep it as shiny as possible....

Glad you got the exhaust coming from them, i will just be using my nxt metal polish to keep it shiny :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
can you pm me details too please!

i could use a little more grrrrowl.. B)

You need to speak to a Mark Brinster

HALL NISSAN VIRGINIA BEACH

3757 BONNEY RD

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23452

(757) 631-7600 MAIN

(757) 631-7616 PARTS

brinster@hallauto.com

I ought to be on commission :thumbs: Pm'd too :thumbs:

Is the Nismo exhaust suitable for a vortech s/c setup? Looking to get an exhaust sorted soon and the vortech later on, don't want to have to buy a different exhaust then..

I think so, Didnt Stephen G have a nismo with his Votrech?

Nismo would be suitable for a SC. More guys in the states run a setup with nismo+vortech. A SC isn't so reliable on the exhaust as turbo('s) are.

If you're thinking about turbocharging your car, don't get the Nismo.

Otherwise you can pick any exhaust you like, gains with or without the sc will be comparable...

nismo now ordered - halls proved annoying - the guy you dealt with before has left it seems.. anyway, ordered from leeparts.com - price not too bad I hope!

Sorry to hear about that because the service i recieved was first class :D

• 2 weeks later...
will do - will be waiting till my hi flow cats arrive too - they should be shipped tomorrow - then getting them installed together and doing the plenum myself when I have time..

should I buy some ear plugs?!

NO! Enjoy the sound

well the exhaust arrived from Lee Parts in USA today - pretty speedy and good communication, can recommend them. HUGE box - will have to unpack the various bits to get them home as it was delivered to my work.

btw Import fees totalled 142 quid - with no fudging of stated value of goods etc.. ;)

anyway - looks very nice :)