Sat Nav CD

DrH

Hello all,

I've just purchased my first 350Z, great fun it is too!

Anyway, quick question; its a 54 plate GT, 31k, mint condition, the only minor issue is that the Sat Nav always says 'Sat Nav CD Not Inserted'.

Does anyone known if the CD is generic and I can buy one off eBay, or is it encripted somehow to the car's VIN number and has to be purchased through a main dealer.

Any help would be greatly received.

R

The newer versions are dvdrom disks, and I think your type is a cd type, or something like that.

Best keep your eyes on eBay tbh, main dealer may not support this type any longer, but maybe worth a phone call to test the water.

Expect a price circa £350ish. :scare:

Welcome to the forum :wave: go back to the seller, it should have come with the CD. Look in the compartment behind the passenger seat that is where the drive is.

Welcome to the forums :wave:

This has come up before and the verdict is that The CD version is hard to find. You can try a dealer to see if they have a spare one knocking about or you can contact one of the online companies that supplies the 350Z DVD version, good luck :) , To buy one from a Nissan dealer is £400+ I believe :scare:

Pete

Thank you all - much appreciated. It is a CD-ROM version, well at least the screen displays 'CD-ROM not inserted'. The dealer told me up front that it had no CD-ROM, and didn't advertise it with Sat Nav because of this, so can't complain. I've checked in the compartment, to no avail.

I'll get in touch with a dealer, but to be perfectly honest - I don't mind getting lost too much! Quite enjoy driving the motor lol.

Thanks again.

Rich