uprev ecu work up north

bobmac

as title guys been on to Jez at Horsham and got decats, Y pipe and plenum spacer pretty confident i can fit these parts but Jez reckons to get the best a remap would be in order, thing is i live at the top end of lancashire ( the bit where the M6 is cobbled, we all wear flat caps and own whippets) are there any other options for the remap, because the distance alone and return journey seems like a nightmare, any suggestions gratefully recieved :D

They are indeed.

viewforum.php?f=131

I also know that a member is about to post up a Group Buy at RS Tuning for UpRev. Think he got the price at something like £350, but can't remember.

Group Buy should be posted up in next couple of days, and will need 5 cars to get that price.

We could supply a Oisiris standard lead and software , you datalog the parameters I require send me the logs I will then send you a tuned map you up load it. I normally get the map spot on pretty quickly , been doing this for around 6 months with cars all over the world.

I have tuned over 200 350/370 Zeds so far with the Uprev software so I have a huge amount of data , I afraid I will only tune N/A cars via datalogs thou.

sound any good to you guys?

nope sorry mark you lost me straight after datalog and that even longer word, seriously though thanks for the offer but think il stick with the group buy, distance, price, and all that, i know your work though, i used to own a 32GTR that had all its work done by yourselfs and it was absolutly spotless and ran without fault for my entire ownership :)

Group Buy is now posted in the group buy sub forum :thumbs:

I believe Mark was offering you the option of essentially doing it all by post by sending you maps to install yourself.

Lexx i dont think id like to let a cack handed idiot like me anywhere near the underside of a bonnet :teeth: it was good of mark to offer and someone with a bit more savvy i.e. brain cells, probably could do a good job but that someone aint me :blush:

Lexx i dont think id like to let a cack handed idiot like me anywhere near the underside of a bonnet :teeth: it was good of mark to offer and someone with a bit more savvy i.e. brain cells, probably could do a good job but that someone aint me :blush:

You could actually have someone else remote into a pc or laptop and do that work for you, only thing you'd need is to plug in a cable, logon to a webpage and approve the remote session. Pretty simple :teeth:

Anders yep we could do that via Logmein , do they quite often with cars abroad.

B) like your style, always wondered if people use technology like that in the tuning business, remote dyno :lol:

So even simpler that you got it all in the background ready to go and past experience. :thumbs:

Matt,

around 10/15bh and the same in torque , but the real gain is the throttle response and driveability you gain after the remap , if you have a search around your find a few thread son here with people describing how the car felt after a tune.

Just fit a plenum spacer and a aftermarket filter and a tune and away you go.

Mark