Performance Air Filters & Induction Kits

Celtic Val

PM just received from Econa:

Oh do grow up Val. You're the one that started all this, but instead of backing down or just not posting you've gone off on a hissy fit. If you want to leave here and go and play with NS then feel free, no need to be such an attention whore over it.

My reply:

GO *UCK YOURSELF EKONA!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Love you too darling :cloud9:

Posting up PMs is a big no-no too, is it not? Tbh Val if you want to go public I don't care, I was just trying to keep the forum a nicer place but hey ho.

I can do constructive, just not when I'm being attacked for no reason. Anyway, I've sent Val a PM so hopefully we can keep this spat out of the public forum.

Ok well being saying to a woman that it must be her 'time of the month' even in jest may have been ok in the 70's but these days is just plain offensive.

That constructive enough?

You're quite right Dave, it is. But then, is it any worse than referring to the testosterone flying around, when I don't actually think it was relevant to the point anyone was trying to make? I posted that deliberately to make a point, and it would seem that it was taken in exactly the right context. That said, I apologise if it offended any of the other sprinkles we've got on here, genuinely wasn't mean like that.

And as for being a *****, you're spot-on. I consider it to be a badge of honour, more than anything! :p:lol:

PM just received from Econa:

Oh do grow up Val. You're the one that started all this, but instead of backing down or just not posting you've gone off on a hissy fit. If you want to leave here and go and play with NS then feel free, no need to be such an attention whore over it.

My reply:

GO *UCK YOURSELF EKONA!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Love you too darling :cloud9:

Posting up PMs is a big no-no too, is it not? Tbh Val if you want to go public I don't care, I was just trying to keep the forum a nicer place but hey ho.

PMSL!! :lol: You sure as hell messed up there then didn't you! :blackeye:

What, by avoiding an argument in public? Yup, that really makes me the bad guy here, doesn't it?

Tell you what, I'll apologise for all my comments if you apologise for going off on one after mis-reading my original post. Fair?

If we are going to have arguments, can we atleast quote properly? I've just had to fix about 4 posts :p

I always knew there was a good reason for you to be here Chris....... ;)

I actually noticed the issue once I posted, and I wouldn't say it was user error as I know full well how to quote, oddly it lost the ending quote? :wacko:

where i moved it to :bangin:

not gonna put it in 'spotted on ebay' now am I

If I knew the 'correct' place I would not have put it here now would I? :p Get out of the right side of the bed and try helping a girl out huh? ;):lol:

I know and understand that, which is why I moved it and posted that I had moved it hoping you would gather that from it being moved it was now in the correct section. You then asked which was the correct area, I had already moved it to the correct area which it is still where it is now, You could see that when you asked the question. I'd did help you out, I cant help it if you didnt spot that I had moved it into the correct section and that I had told you that is what I had done :bangin:

It was in no way any reference to the website linked.

I can do constructive, just not when I'm being attacked for no reason. Anyway, I've sent Val a PM so hopefully we can keep this spat out of the public forum.

Ok well being saying to a woman that it must be her 'time of the month' even in jest may have been ok in the 70's but these days is just plain offensive.

That constructive enough?

You're quite right Dave, it is. But then, is it any worse than referring to the testosterone flying around, when I don't actually think it was relevant to the point anyone was trying to make? I posted that deliberately to make a point, and it would seem that it was taken in exactly the right context. That said, I apologise if it offended any of the other sprinkles we've got on here, genuinely wasn't mean like that.

And as for being a *****, you're spot-on. I consider it to be a badge of honour, more than anything! :p:lol:

Oh I know, and if there is anyone on here that could get away with calling you a ***** it is a sarcastic b@rsteward like me :boxing:

If you ever make it to a meet (doubtful :p ) I will make you a badge :thumbs:

I don't think the 'testosterone' comment was as bad as yours, after all this is a mostly male car forum, if it isn't testosterone filled here then where is it :shrug:

I hope Val doesn't go she has a wicked sense of humour :#1:

If we are going to have arguments, can we atleast quote properly? I've just had to fix about 4 posts :p

I always knew there was a good reason for you to be here Chris....... ;)

I actually noticed the issue once I posted, and I wouldn't say it was user error as I know full well how to quote, oddly it lost the ending quote? :wacko:

Wasnt your fault chap, you quoted a misquote, which in turn broke yours, just embedded it a bit further :doh:

If you ever make it to a meet (doubtful :p ) I will make you a badge :thumbs:

I will make sure Dan attends a meet just to see the badge :#1: