I would like a 350z..........looking

Finstella

CAT-C (in case your not sure what this is .....it doesn't refer to the engine purrrring)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Class!! :clap:

Looks badly repaired (Front bumper in the front quarter shot looks terrible).

Looks like an import too.

Aye......like I said..........dreg end of the market (although some people have been posting some very low prices up for reasonable UK cars on the Part Ex thread)

you guys are good to me. Ive got a bonus at work, so I am going to put this info into action sooner rather than later.

Wooooohoooo.... Far too excitable about what is essentially metal and rubber with a small helping of leather. Any advice on vin numbers, just incase gold brembos and longplate bumpers have been fittef.

Fin :drive1

No need to reply......uk vn starts..JN.....jap import z33....this site is worth its weight in gold.

Still looking by the way.......

Wanted.

less than 80k

leather

black or gunmetal grey or even gold with black leather

Uk models.......

Woooo hooo...saving saving saving..i now have 5k plus to share

Oh and again.......woooo hooooo :drive1

Cheers C.J, a little too expensive and the wrong colour (dispalying my feminine side).

Fastfu...........agreed, but, I have time and just sold my old motor(£££) and look at autotrader, here and pistionheads with monotonus regularity, and will drive anywhere in the UK to get one................so with luck, and fingers crossed, and (i know, too many "and's") anyway, with all of that, hopefully one will fall into my lap.

Cheers C.J, a little too expensive and the wrong colour (dispalying my feminine side).

But C.J's IS gun metal grey?

I'm on the lookout for virtually the same as you mate. GM UK GT car and a similar budget. If one crops up, I'll fight ya for it! :boxing:

UPDATE - 26.3.2012 I've found one now! :teeth: