It's all got to go.

Chilli Red

How much for the polished air intake pipe, JWT pop charger and what y pipe do you have available?

Thanks

Now thats where BulletMagnet let you down, I have none of the above. Sorry :(

I have a JWT Pop charger but it is missing the samll L shaped bracket so can't sell it sorry.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the polished air intake pipe, JWT pop charger and what y pipe do you have available?

Thanks

I have a JWT Pop charger but it is missing the samll L shaped bracket so can't sell it sorry.

My apologies for that, I do live 2 Zed hours drive away and it's been a while since I've visited

5Zigen Long and one pack short blue wheel nuts £50 a set

Rays Long blue wheel nuts £50 a set

Hi Flow cats (Illegal ones) £40 the pair

Smoked orange Nissan reflectors £2 a pair

Red Stuff Rear Brembo brake pads £40

Red stuff Front brembo brake pads £45

Stainless Steel bolts for Strut brace - also suitable for car with plenium spacer fitted £30

GReedy Oil Filter Sensor £35

Nismo Gear knob - black ball type £15

Carbon Fibre Automatic gear surround - RSW 03-06 Reg car £40

Nismo stickers - Two types one pack £5 the other £7 (one for glass)

Defi single meter Visor £10

Nismo Keyring £10

Red two hose kit £30

Goodridge Brake Lines (brembo and non brembo) £70

Wheel Arch extension (Pair rear) £40

Facelift front middle bumper wrap - Carbon - damaged on one side £10

ALL PRICES PLUS DELIVERY

Oil, PIAA Wipers and refills ....

Thanks

My apologies for that, I do live 2 Zed hours drive away and it's been a while since I've visited

and who's fault is that :p

Hi Sarah,do you have any front bumper burger badges and rear boot badges at all?

Debadge!! (Or get some redbull ones from work!) ;)

Believe it not, they are very strict when it comes getting RB stickers from work. I know the head of marketing has gone mad on more than one occasion when he has seen some RB stickers in peoples car windows etc.

Believe it not, they are very strict when it comes getting RB stickers from work. I know the head of marketing has gone mad on more than one occasion when he has seen some RB stickers in peoples car windows etc.

Pffft, free advertising!! Anyway you could make your own and they'd potentially look crap - so better they give out decent quality ones so at least the logo is right!

You see RB plastered on everything these days, I assumed they gave them out by the crate :lol:

That actually suprises me considerin they'll sponsor any sportsman from a base jumper to an extreme ironer!

That actually suprises me considerin they'll sponsor any sportsman from a base jumper to an extreme ironer!

There used to be RB Classic Mini Cars. So why is the head of marketing having a 'hissy fit' seeing stickers in car windows? Have I missed something?

I have no idea. You would think that as you can buy/make any sticker you want these days,that it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference, but it does. The guy who does all the stickers was walking around the factory the other day looking to castrate the owners of 2 helmets that had RB stickers on them and were in the changing room.

I have no idea. You would think that as you can buy/make any sticker you want these days,that it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference, but it does. The guy who does all the stickers was walking around the factory the other day looking to castrate the owners of 2 helmets that had RB stickers on them and were in the changing room.

Maybe they should get some Relentless stickers then? :shrug::lol:

• 4 weeks later...