Little excited right now- Update

Shaun1982

Cheers Bobby, yeah it did, just hope when i get there its still a nice enough car, looking forward to hearing my old install again too, standard stereo's dont really cut it for me lol

Buster i had thought that myself, if the girlfriend ends up getting the c30 r design in white shes after we can be the white house :lol:

Well I'm now back home.........

Without the zed :thumbdown:

Where the bumper had been smoothed the filler was showing through the paint & the replacement bonnet I bought & had painted was bubbling along the front edge so I head to use my head & walk away :thumbdown: but not before been told to F€%K off first :lol:

Well I'm now back home.........

Without the zed :thumbdown:

Where the bumper had been smoothed the filler was showing through the paint & the replacement bonnet I bought & had painted was bubbling along the front edge so I head to use my head & walk away :thumbdown: but not before been told to F€%K off first :lol:

Classic :#1::lol:

Tarmac I bought the car like that AND sold it perfectly fine, what's happened to it I don't know cos the guys only done 3k in a year & half. It's like it's drawn the paint into the filler & has a not so pretty yellow circle. Kinda like a huuuugggeee spot on a face lol

:lol:

Just let me clear this up as I'm having a chuckle to myself, did you walk away from the car because the work you had done when you owned it is now a bit shoddy ? :lol:

Just tickled me that's all :lol:

I don't think I would ever own the same car twice, now you can go find another one and personalise it again :thumbs:

Yeah that was the bit that got me too :lol:

Tarmac I bought the car like that AND sold it perfectly fine, what's happened to it I don't know cos the guys only done 3k in a year & half. It's like it's drawn the paint into the filler & has a not so pretty yellow circle. Kinda like a huuuugggeee spot on a face lol

:lol: nice

But going back to what I said, is that from mods you did to the car when you owned it or has he had the work done

:shrug:

The bumper was smoothed before I bought the car, he tried telling me it was like that when I sold it but I still have the pics I advertised it with which clearly show it wasn't.

It had other problems too, drivers mirror no longer folds & drivers window doesn't always come back up when you want it too. Again neither problems were there when I had it

The bumper was smoothed before I bought the car, he tried telling me it was like that when I sold it but I still have the pics I advertised it with which clearly show it wasn't.

It had other problems too, drivers mirror no longer folds & drivers window doesn't always come back up when you want it too. Again neither problems were there when I had it

Ah right, get ya

Are you going to hunt for another ?

• 1 month later...