jables 350Z TT

jables

LOVE this car !! Out of curiosity , who makes the rear diffuser ?

Cheers. I'm not 100% sure as the previous owner fitted the front splitter and rear diffuser. He said it's a Veilside style front splitter and Top Secret style rear diffuser. Rear diffuser may be up for sale soon as I'm looking for an OEM rear bumper.

5Zigen wheels may also be up for sale as I'm looking to go back to a set of RAYS for track work.

A few updates:

HKS braided brake lines now fitted courtesy of Abbey Motorsport. A good improvement in pedal feel under heavy braking. I'm looking forward to feeling the difference on track with Llandow in September and then the Nordschleife in October :).

Front and rear SuperPro suspension bush kit now fitted courtesy of Horsham Developments. On the drive home I was surprised how it felt more stable even in a straight line on the tedious M4 and straight A-roads. I instantly noticed more feedback through the wheel and the car definitely soaks up the bumps more convincingly. To try and dial out some of the understeer and body roll I increased the Whiteline front ARB to the harder setting and set out for a B-road blast. What a difference :scare:. I can't believe how good the car feels now - so planted, confidence inspiring, zero understeer and a joy in the bends. In conclusion the SuperPro bushes combined with the other handling mods have helped me find the handling sweet spot.

A few updates:

HKS braided brake lines now fitted courtesy of Abbey Motorsport. A good improvement in pedal feel under heavy braking. I'm looking forward to feeling the difference on track with Llandow in September and then the Nordschleife in October :).

Front and rear SuperPro suspension bush kit now fitted courtesy of Horsham Developments. On the drive home I was surprised how it felt more stable even in a straight line on the tedious M4 and straight A-roads. I instantly noticed more feedback through the wheel and the car definitely soaks up the bumps more convincingly. To try and dial out some of the understeer and body roll I increased the Whiteline front ARB to the harder setting and set out for a B-road blast. What a difference :scare:. I can't believe how good the car feels now - so planted, confidence inspiring, zero understeer and a joy in the bends. In conclusion the SuperPro bushes combined with the other handling mods have helped me find the handling sweet spot.

I need to get my bushes fitted too. Just need a press. I've got adjustable arbs too but was to scared to changed them incase it messes with the balance or gives it snap oversteer.

I'm looking forward to feeling the difference on track with Llandow in September

Let me know when you are there, I may pop down to see the TT in action :thumbs:

Also, watch for excessive front left tyre wear at Llandow, ruined a nearly new Toyo Proxes T1R there in one day (In my Mk2 Honda CRX 16v) a few years ago. :lol:

I'm looking forward to feeling the difference on track with Llandow in September

Let me know when you are there, I may pop down to see the TT in action :thumbs:

Also, watch for excessive front left tyre wear at Llandow, ruined a nearly new Toyo Proxes T1R there in one day (In my Mk2 Honda CRX 16v) a few years ago. :lol:

Feel free to pop along, I'll be down there on Wed 26 Sep. As you say, tyres can take a good beating on this track! I managed to melt my centre caps last time (nobody told me you're meant to remove them for trackdays lol).

• 3 weeks later...

no radio aerial on your car??

:shrug:

Removed, filled and sprayed by the previous owner for the smooth look :). They did a great job but now I need to look at fitting a subtle internal window aerial or just carry on living without the radio.