FS Cheap OEM parts

GT4 Zed

Some OEM stuff for those who prefer it that way or replacing damaged items or a project:teeth:

I need them gone from my garage ASAP.

OEM complete wiper assembly with wiper arm and Bosch aero wiper £35 del.

81d1d240.jpg

OEM complete Struts, springs and cones in good condition. ~25K miles covered only. Kept them as insurance. Need to go as gathering dust. £175.

d7c8105e.jpg

OEM rear camber arms £25 del

46e9361a.jpg

OEM Revup lower plenum to replace your damaged one or for a project, £60 delivered

ee3aec4c.jpg

Edited by GT4 Zed

Hi OEM intake manifold is that from a DE?

and pickup from where?

Chris, it's a revup manifold not DE. Will fit with no issues. The difference is the runners are shorter which than the DE's which accounts for why the revup made more power and slightly less torque than the DE but at a higher rev max. Longer runners better for torque.

?Could reverse be reproducible on the DE with raised revs and remap???. Its possible and I have not come across any data or facts to support or prove the contrary. Might work well with the SC which is different from NA who knows :shrug:

Any way of confirming whether ARB's are definitely thicker than earlier ones?...what diameter are they?

The diameters are the same as within all uk cars(34mm/21mm) but bigger wrt JDM cars(32mm/20mm). The increase stiffness was achieved by increase wall thickness as they are hollow tubes. This OEM upgrade should be very worthwhile for JDM cars as these have smaller ARB's diameter for comfort.

Most aftermarket upgrades are 34-36mm/20mm but have adjustability to further increase stiffness if required.

Look up 350z wiki for this tech ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Upper plenum SOLD :yahoo:

@Asad, there are very 2 or so chips on the bonnet but a few scuffs and scratches from poor storage but these are not deep through the lacquer and should buff out easily. The bonnet has been of tthe car for sometime and moreso it 1 year younger than yours ;)

You Can come up to worcester to see it for yourself before you part with your hard-earned £ or take my word for it and arrange pick up. If i have time on the weekend after doing my own bits i will give it a buff with t cut and see what she turns up like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...