New Owner from West Sussex

samu23

Ive only had it a week, the previous owner was in Brentwood, but did some work down this way.

Had a scare today with the CEL coming on, checked the codes after about 20 attempts of getting it right, and think it was one of the O2 sensors, reset the codes and hasnt come back after a few miles of driving so hopefully it'll be ok.

I think a S2000 aerial is a good idea. Going to try and keep it pretty standard, my MR2 was quite modified and lost so much of its value, this is a big step up. Found some receipts today, the only mods it has is a Nismo exhaust.

All the previous owners phone number seem to be saved on the voice dial which is slightly embarrassing, the bluetooth works fine when somebody calls me, how do I change the numbers so I can voice dial, thought it would read straight off the phone?

Proper pics coming tomorrow after a wash.

Cheers

Sam

Welcome Sam, I'm in Bognor so not too far away :thumbs: Nice looking zed but the plate is definately illegal so would get that changed asap so not to draw too much attention from the feds! Is the plate yours as even tho it looks like it has been messed with still ends in Zed which is pretty cool!