Help Just Had a bump

Trojan D079

Just go where your insurers send you, if the work isn't tip top then don't accept the car back until it is.....

I did that with the audi TT i had ......... bloody nightmare ....... 3 times it went back and when i finally accepted it, it was because i'd had enough, not that the work was good enough :bang:

Just go where your insurers send you, if the work isn't tip top then don't accept the car back until it is.....

I did that with the audi TT i had ......... bloody nightmare ....... 3 times it went back and when i finally accepted it, it was because i'd had enough, not that the work was good enough :bang:

We had the same with Amanda's Ibiza. Came back with a great paint match but was swirled to death. They couldnt see anything wrong with it. In the end gave up and spent a few days with DA going over it all to correct it.

Saying that I would still use their one if you dont know of one better off hand. At least then you can just keep returning it and say do it again.

Well thats the problem isnt it. If we wanted to take it somewhere different they were going to make us pay the excess (as it was a no fault claim we didnt have to pay that using their shop), and I doubt they would pay for a hire car for multiple tries if it took more than one. If you use theirs and anything goes wrong its completely up to them to pay for it to be sorted :thumbs: