Help Wheel Choice!!

Mrcofpep

Watchout with the Axis seller, Need for Speed have had some bad feedback on a couple of US msg boards regarding slow delivery times.

If you want Ruff Racing this US seller is usually cheaper & does deals if you contact directly, especially with Invoice amount on shipping papers.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/VQMotorings-Online-Store_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

The Ruff are the nicer design (I did order a set myself but that's another story) but I believe the Axis wheels to be better quality from both what I've read on the Yank forums and from the guy who I took delivery of my Axis wheels (another story :wacko: ).

I like the style of the Ruff wheels. I would shy away from any chrome wheel in the UK though. Unless they are strictly summer only and you wash them everytime you stop the car!

The chrome comments come from experience.

I have also had a bad experience with chrome alloys before. They lasted 1 year and the chrome started peeling. The Ruff racing are triple coated, but whether this makes any difference I'm not sure. Any1 else had problems with chrome wheels. Think I like Axis best but if there the wrong offset, Ruff Racing may be the way forward.