A little carnuba wax......

H5

I have, untill now, always used NXT:

Meguairs014-1.jpg

However I am now using AG Ultra Deep Shine which is good but harder to get off :blush:

How do you find the finish tho Sarnie? :)

The finish is miles better. Its deeper and much longer lasting :thumbs: Its just a bugger to get off if you leave it on too long :wacko:

Edit: That was post number 5000 B)

Agreed, but then I only do two panels at once with it so I don't have that problem. I've seen people do a whole car in Super Resin in the heat and wonder why it's light getting sap off afterwards!! :headhurt:

janoof1 :boxing:;)

Got a mostly full bottle of Autoglym super resin polish, if anyone wants it free is more than welcome. If shipped though, you'll have to pay for it yourself. First come first served. I'm not bothering using it again.

???

what is it that you don't understand?

I have 1 bottle of SRP. Mostly full

I'll give it away for free, but if needs posting, the recipient will have to pay that.

Do you have to answer in such a sarcastic way??

Meaning why aren't you bothering using it anymore?

not sarcastic??????? your reply with question marks could be interpreted as if you really didn't understand what I meant with my post!

wtf guys, I offered a free bottle of Autoglym stuff and you read weird wrong stuff in my post?????

Not giving it away anymore, **** it, it's going in the bin instead

Haven't used it for ages, and not going back to it, too much powder leftovers and takes ages to finish.

Haven't used it for ages, and not going back to it, too much powder leftovers and takes ages to finish.

I used the AG ultra deep shine today. Its does leave a bit of powder and it is very hard work buffing it off but imo the results are miles better than nxt. :)

not sarcastic??????? your reply with question marks could be interpreted as if you really didn't understand what I meant with my post!

wtf guys, I offered a free bottle of Autoglym stuff and you read weird wrong stuff in my post?????

I find that a quick once over with a damp chamois gets rid of the powder after polishing. :D

I gave up trying the NXT spray wax because it was diificult to buff up and kept leaving a residue. :thumbdown:

I reverted to Turtle Wax Extreme wax spray which I find very easy to use and gives good results. :thumbs:

This weekend I tried P21s carnuba wax for the first time on top of the Turtle Wax and am very happy with the result. It is really good stuff, goes on easily and buffs up with no residue or marks. Sorry, but it's too dark to take pictures now and the Z is tucked up for the night in the garage. :D

I gave up trying the NXT spray wax because it was diificult to buff up and kept leaving a residue. :thumbdown:

agreed, don't like the spray wax either.

on the other hand, the booster wax is awesome, and s is the "liquid" NXT was (not the spray wax you mention, as I sd I don't like that 1 either)

:scare::surrender: Really not sure what's got you going.

Anyway, now the post makes sense, from thread on carnuba wax to you not liking AG SRP because it has white stuff. Thank you. :)

I tried the Megs Gold Class wax on the Lotus at the weekend (just before it got trashed - again!! :rant::rant::rant: ) and have to say I wasn't as impressed as the Carnuba stage 3 one I used the week before on the Zed. A right pain to get off I found.

:scare::surrender: Really not sure what's got you going.

Anyway, now the post makes sense, from thread on carnuba wax to you not liking AG SRP because it has white stuff. Thank you. :)

whetever mate, a few people mentioned the Autoglym stuff on this very thread and I offered a free bottle, that's all. wasn't being sarcastic in the slightest.