Vik54

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Girls & Boys :)

What's is hapening with Track days?

Do we have some organised dates to meet at Knockhill this year?

I would like to do a few laps :drive1 with other Zeds if possible;]

The weather Today is stuning :thumbs:

We need to organise something :drive1:drunk::boat::bounce::snack:

Tomasz - I haven't organised any trackside meets for this year but the dates are there on the net - just head down anytime one of us is bound to be there :thumbs:

One of the new dates announced is 29th May - 6pm-8pm which is their first trackday where the track will be backwards :yahoo::drive1

Tomasz - I haven't organised any trackside meets for this year but the dates are there on the net - just head down anytime one of us is bound to be there :thumbs:

One of the new dates announced is 29th May - 6pm-8pm which is their first trackday where the track will be backwards :yahoo::drive1

I got a newsletter saying that they are running knockhill in reverse :scare:

Thats gonna be scary with speed coming down the straight to the hairpin... gonna be a lot of people early braking to make sure they're gonna stop in time lol

Thats gonna be scary with speed coming down the straight to the hairpin... gonna be a lot of people early braking to make sure they're gonna stop in time lol

Yup - I was not impressed as being addressed as "Dear Hot Hatcher" - considering I have never ever attended a Hot Hatch - I'll be having words :lol:

They tried this a few years back and it never caught on as most, including myself found that the cambers were all "wrong" and there was insufficient run off areas where it mattered which did not inspire confidence, however thay have now addressed the run off issues with some major work having taken place during the close season. Cambers remain the same.

The KRC reverse circuit is extremely demanding and expect your lap times to be down by circa 6 secs.

Alex :)

They tried this a few years back and it never caught on as most, including myself found that the cambers were all "wrong" and there was insufficient run off areas where it mattered which did not inspire confidence, however thay have now addressed the run off issues with some major work having taken place during the close season. Cambers remain the same.

The KRC reverse circuit is extremely demanding and expect your lap times to be down by circa 6 secs.

But Mr T it is a track day so of course none of us are timing ourselves now are we? :innocent:

Maybe they were being complimentary? :D

Yup - I was not impressed as being addressed as "Dear Hot Hatcher" - considering I have never ever attended a Hot Hatch - I'll be having words :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

2012 Car Track Night Open Session Dates

DATE TIMES Adv Price Onday Price

Mon 9th April 6pm-8pm £60.00 £70.00

Fri 11th May 6pm-8pm £60.00 £70.00

Wed 6th June 6pm-8pm £60.00 £70.00

Mon 16th July 6pm-8pm £60.00 £70.00

Thur 9th Aug 6pm-8pm £60.00 £70.00

Tues 11th Sept 6pm-8pm £60.00 £70.00

BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE

this one is especially for neil, i believe his beloved monster unit is having a track day on the 2nd of august, i should be able to make it and i think its pretty muc open to anyone who wants to come, if your intrested shout me a pm and ill speak to vinney, and see if theres enough spaces.

• 2 months later...

Private reverse action at Knockers tomorrow - this is one of the Scottish Elise members annual private track day - they have places available so have made it open to all in an effort to fill it. It will be a good standard of driving but don't expect to keep up with the Elises in the twisties :lol:

http://www.knockhill.com/wordpress/2012/06/reverse-direction-car-track-time-tomorrow-with-tut/

Private reverse action at Knockers tomorrow - this is one of the Scottish Elise members annual private track day - they have places available so have made it open to all in an effort to fill it. It will be a good standard of driving but don't expect to keep up with the Elises in the twisties :lol:

http://www.knockhill.com/wordpress/2012/06/reverse-direction-car-track-time-tomorrow-with-tut/

Tut Towers! I may go if I can free up some time! :thumbs:

Tut Towers! I may go if I can free up some time! :thumbs:

What?!! You?!! Go on track?!! :lol::lol:

I haven't planned anything yet due to the weather forecast being so bad. Was gonna do T-S one on the 4th but weather is looking bad.

I believe that TS on the 4th is fully subscribed.

Yeah I've been watching over on their forum. May do the knockhill one in the middle of july depending how the weather is... Just wish the sun would come out :shrug:

Come on man.... you have spent all that money on her... get the beast on track. I will even come up and cheer you on :lol: Possibly alex will take me out in his nissan ;) so we can get black flagged again :lol: