T Sportz is now an Exotic Speed authorised dealer

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Tied this deal up earlier in the week after taking a liking to Leo's purchase B)

Heres some bits on offer :

350Z R1 TITAN CB EXHAUST £950 Delivered

350R1-TITEXHAUST.jpg

350z RII PWR is £1060 Delivered

ExoticspeedRII-TitanPWRExhaust-Nissan350Z2003-06.jpg

350Z R1 CB EXHAUST £799 DELIVERED

350ZR1EXHAUST.jpg

370 RII TITAN CB EXHAUST £1175 DELIVERED

370ZR1EXHAUST.jpg

350Z AND 370Z TITAN SPORTS CATS £505 DELIVERED

EXOTICCATS.jpg

350Z AND 370Z Y PIPE £270 DELIVERED

YPIPE2.jpg

350Z HEADERS £520 DELIVERED

HEADERS.jpg

350Z CF AIR INTAKE £380 DELIVERED

INTAKEKIT.jpg

Then theres some engine bling, think I may offer a group buy shortly on these as it brings costs down the more you buy of smaller items

COOLANT RESERVOIR TANK

ExoticspeedAluminumCoolantReservoirTank.jpg

POWER STEERING TANK

ExoticspeedAluminumPowerSteeringReservoirTank.jpg

OIL CATCH CAN

EXOTICSPEEDOILCATCHTANK480CC.jpg

:pmtarmac:

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

Guys if want a sound clip of a R2 exhaust with stock cats I can post it up for you later on. well done Chris their good piece of kit! The tig welding are superb on my exhaust , just sad to know beig the only one in the UK with the r2 will end soon lol

:p Don't worry I'm sure you're unique in other ways :teeth:

Nice to see you selling these exhausts Tarmac. I was going to ask you if you could get them but now my question has been answered!

I've seen these exhausts on ebay but was always put off by having to import them from Canada and the sellers on ebay look a little dodgy.

Just a couple of questions on the exhausts:

Is the only difference between the R1 and the R1-T that the R1-T has the burnt titanium parts whereas the R1 is just polished stainless steel?

Are both the R1/R-TR the 'PWR' edition exhausts?

Do you still get a choice of tips for the R1? I've seen Hyper black tips on the Exoticspeed website and am interested as to what they might look like on a Zed.

Better get saving!

The tips on these exhaust system is bolt on I'll post pics later. So I reckon cris can request for you what tip you want. For example I could buy a set of polished tips and change them with my burnt tips depending on my mood. Also I think the t represents wether it's a true dual or not. Not sure about the R1 but my R2 is the PWR version. Hope that helps .

The tips on these exhaust system is bolt on I'll post pics later. So I reckon cris can request for you what tip you want. For example I could buy a set of polished tips and change them with my burnt tips depending on my mood. Also I think the t represents wether it's a true dual or not. Not sure about the R1 but my R2 is the PWR version. Hope that helps .

Thanks Leo, gonna have to get you on the books soon mate :lol:

Think Leo's answered it for me :thumbs:

More info to follow on the last few items B)

About time we had a GB

Can we also have pipe diameter as I'll be looking to bolt that to my existing motordyne XYZ pipe, and if they don't match in size it'll be a great shame. Any power gain predictions also? Warranty on these?

More info to follow on the last few items B)

About time we had a GB

Can we also have pipe diameter as I'll be looking to bolt that to my existing motordyne XYZ pipe, and if they don't match in size it'll be a great shame. Any power gain predictions also? Warranty on these?

I've been looking at these exhaust for while. The mid pipe bore is 3"/76mm and they are sold as cat back by Exoticspeed (from looking at their website and part numbers) so will come with a Y pipe. Don't know if you could get Y pipe back and save some cash, guess that's one for Tarmac to answer.