new head unit with rear usb

theheff

before i start i am a complete ICE novice.

i am looking to treat myself to either some Berk HFCs or a new headunit.

if i go for the head unit I am after one with a rear usb so i can run an iPhone/ipod cable to the little compartment between the seats where the handsfree used to live. not interested in a front usb as i can't be dealing with plugging wires in and out all the time.

i would prefer a single din but would consider double din, only issue with double din is what to do with the fascia when i take it out if I'm out shopping etc. I'm not overly fussed about satnav, and i can take or leave handsfree. want something that fits in with the car though i.e. something that looks nice and not cheap.

i have a budget of around £400, which needs to include cables and all fittings. its a 04 GT pack with bose system BTW.

cheers

Paul

I beleive SpursMadDave did have a very nice Pioneer unit for sale a little while ago, not sure if its still going? It was a top of the range unit with sat nav bluetooth etc.. was around the £400 mark.

Try sending him a PM or browse through the For sale section. :thumbs:

The woman ordered me a milltek system for xmas, intake is all velocity stacked up so the berks would be next, then plenum spacer and then a remap so thats my thinking behind the berks. Im just getting fed up with cds and the skipping. I like to have a choice of music at my fingertips.

I beleive SpursMadDave did have a very nice Pioneer unit for sale a little while ago, not sure if its still going? It was a top of the range unit with sat nav bluetooth etc.. was around the £400 mark.

Try sending him a PM or browse through the For sale section. :thumbs:

Cheers although it sounds like it is a bit more than he requires but yeah still open to offers :thumbs:

thats a lot more than i need. that carbon looks neat, is it real or a wrap. and are they blue lights i can see in the heater controls, how have you done that, is it in all the lights being the dash/dials. i want.

Its carbon wrap and stick on transfers over the original lights :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..... sorry Dave :blush:

Good woman :thumbs:

The woman ordered me a milltek system for xmas, intake is all velocity stacked up so the berks would be next, then plenum spacer and then a remap so thats my thinking behind the berks. Im just getting fed up with cds and the skipping. I like to have a choice of music at my fingertips.