53 plate UK 350z GT, 60k miles, £7,695. Sunset

Mega

Hi Chaps.

This is not definite definite yet but I am very open if the right offer comes along.

For sale I have a:

UK Model GT Coupe (NON Import), 53 Plate, 3.5 litre V6, 59,400 miles (will rise daily so listed at 60k), Manual, 6 Gear, Metallic Sunset Orange, unmodified example, 3 previous owners.

• MOT November 2012

• Tax March 2012

• Comprehensive service history

Owned since August 2011, but I fancy another change. I'm 25 and want to get through a few cars basically. The car has been faultless and great fun. The clutch being the only big job; And this now is a massive benefit to whoever buys the car as you save on a potential 1300 quid bill being just round the corner! NB. The car is still being used, so expect the mileage to increase slightly.

This is the GT spec, which comes complete with the following extras:

• Cruise Control

• HID headlights

• Heated leather seats

• 18" Rays Alloys

• 17" JDM Alloys also included in sale

• Climate Control

• Bose 7 speaker system

• Brembo Brakes

• Electric folding mirrors

• Boot divider (Divides the boot compartment to the cabin)

Standard Spec List:

Climate Control, Factory CD Multiplayer, Xenon Headlamps With Wash, Heated Electric Leather Sports Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel With Cruise, Rain Sensor Wipers, Electric Heated Folding Mirrors, Electric windows, Power assisted steering, Front Centre Armrest, Park distance control, Clear Lenses, Body Coloured Bumpers, Remote Central Locking, Factory Alarm, Factory Immobiliser, Electronic Stability Program, ABS

further to the above it might interest to know that I have recently had fitted a Brand new Exedy Clutch and Fidenza flywheel kit supplied by ZMANALEX and also replaced the drivers side door switch and passenger side window motor whilst owning the vehicle.

Being completely honest as I'm posting on an enthusiast forum: The only faults the car has are as follows:

•Slight metallic clinking from rear of car: I assume the rear ARB drop links are worn through.

•2 parking dings (very minor) on passenger door. 1 parking ding (again tiny tiny) on boot lid (somehow.. ) from previous owners.

•Condensation in rear lights.

The paintwork is in absolutely superb condition for the age of the car: With very few swirls. I will get this professional cleaned up prior to viewing if at all possible so you can see the condition o the car.

for the mileage and condition of the car I think the price is very fair. I paid close to 1800 more than this just 4 months ago for the car, but am open to sell for the right money as another vehicle has peaked my interest so to speak.

Furthermore I am willing to include a set of 17" JDM alloys as well as 2x Vredestein Wintrac Xtremes to fit on the front. Unfortunately I can't provide the rear tyres but the alloys are worth £150-200 on here usually and the tyres (with 6mm+ tread both sides) are 180 per corner when new. As I said, I'll give these away with the car as I'd have no further use for them.

Few images of the car to follow... ps: Some of it are on the 17 winters, some are on the 18" Rays. The Rays are unmarked completely, the 17s have one or two small kerb marks but are still in very good condition.

_MG_4409.jpg

_MG_4410.jpg

_MG_4411.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

_MG_4471.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

_MG_4570.jpg

To reiterate price is 7,695 :)

Cheers

Dave

I still want to do that kind of drive. Just perhaps with the "next" car instead of this.

chaps I've had a think and I'll take 7100 for a quick sale. I need 7k from the car so no silly offers below. For mileage, condition, history and of course the knowledge the car won't need a clutch I think this is a fair price (Just 1k above TRADE GOOD valuation in Glass' )

Bored already :blink: What have you got lined up B)

Probably a 335d E92 BMW chap :)

303bhp from the later revision. Remap and 370bhp!

so 10 more mpg on my commute and 100 more horses (if not 120 knowing the 276bhp lump!).

Seems a win win to me..

• 1 month later...