Nardi handbrake sleeve- help!

sparky370z

Hey people,

Just bought a nardi carbon handbrake sleeve and they have told me they have none in stock and could be about 3 weeks to come in plus the delivery time to the uk. Could be about 6 weeks before i get it.

Does anyone know of anyone that could get one.

Cheers

Mark

Hey people,

Just bought a nardi carbon handbrake sleeve and they have told me they have none in stock and could be about 3 weeks to come in plus the delivery time to the uk. Could be about 6 weeks before i get it.

Does anyone know of anyone that could get one.

Cheers

Mark

• 5 months later...

Thanks Ian, their site was down last night so I thought they'd gone bust or something

Nah, the site was down for a few days when I ordered.mine.

Be prepared tho. It's about 140 quid all in. Delivered to your door. When u get it let me know and I'll help you fit it! :thumbs:

• 6 months later...

What one is it you are getting guys?

There was an article on the Richbrook line of handbrakes last year and i bought a couple as I never can make up my mine what one to fit.

I opted for the gun metal one and it already had a cut out in it that just needed widening with the dremmel.

I need to change it for a non metal one and was going to put the black leather one on until i saw this post.

My car needs some interior bling!!