Steve31

Hard to say (for me at least!), looks like import spec but has rectangular plate holder, they could have fitted a UK bumper. Hopefully some real experts will ba along later and confirm for you.

Didn't spot the brembos in the ad, sorry! but, as Coldel points out there are no c/c controls on the steering wheel... :shrug:

Hello and Welcome :wave:

Its a good price for an UK - if it is one!

But cloth seats not leather has brembos though :thumbs:

+1 on coldel - no cruise control on the steering wheel!

Go check it out and get the dealer to confirm it's UK

It has a Uk rear bumper..

It has brembo's

It has no CC

Is that a standard stereo [Dennon not Bose]?

It has normal 18"s fitted

It has no leather inserts on the central tunnel..

as for the dealer description....

Ft Fog lights ....errr i dont think so

Sports Bumpers .....WTF are they?

Auto Lights......well the courtesy light does come on when the engine is switched off..

Its not a UK GT ... import from ireland?

it does have the silver sticky things on the airvents though ...

So it's a UK none GT,

As said, no cruise control, no leather, no bose (hard to tell from pics, but with it not having any other GT bits i'd be suprised if it did.) Standard alloys.

Up to you really, it depends if you want any of the above, i dare say if you keep an eye out you'll find a nice GT for only a touch more.

Hi Steve,

Welcome.

I've just been through all this myself and bought my Z at the weekend. For a UK, non-GT The price looks about right from an independant dealer.

Double check the receipts and the history and see if you can verify the mileage by looking at the service intervals, mileage on the MOT and the number of pads/tyres it's had (if there evidence is there to be seen of course). If anything it might also give you an insight into how it's been driven.

Otherwise it looks like a fair deal. For what it's worth, I just paid about 1700 quid more for an 05 UK GT spec car with slightly less miles.

Phil

Hi Steve,

Welcome.

I've just been through all this myself and bought my Z at the weekend. For a UK, non-GT The price looks about right from an independant dealer.

Double check the receipts and the history and see if you can verify the mileage by looking at the service intervals, mileage on the MOT and the number of pads/tyres it's had (if there evidence is there to be seen of course). If anything it might also give you an insight into how it's been driven.

Otherwise it looks like a fair deal. For what it's worth, I just paid about 1700 quid more for an 05 UK GT spec car with slightly less miles.

Phil