Nismo LM GT4 Wheels

Jay

Good afernoon Guys and Gals, I was trawling through ebay and found these little beauties. Now... I know there has been much debate on here of late about posting stuff from ebay.... bla bla bla.... but I figured since it is a buy now / offers and not a bidding, I would post it up.

Good luck people :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-370z-Nis ... 3370273488

Good afernoon Guys and Gals, I was trawling through ebay and found these little beauties. Now... I know there has been much debate on here of late about posting stuff from ebay.... bla bla bla.... but I figured since it is a buy now / offers and not a bidding, I would post it up.

Good luck people :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-370z-Nis ... 3370273488

Cheers Jay :thumbs:

ALL MINE! B)

Ahh good man........ Cracking bargain you got there :#1:

Indeed it was Picked them up today, paid £850 in the end due to a small scuff on one of the fronts.

New Falkens on the rears still had the rubber nipples on the tread :yahoo:

Just need a bit of autosol a bit of elbow grease and my front tyres swapped onto these ( Once the threat of snow has gone!!)

Ahh good man........ Cracking bargain you got there :#1:

Indeed it was Picked them up today, paid £850 in the end due to a small scuff on one of the fronts.

New Falkens on the rears still had the rubber nipples on the tread :yahoo:

Just need a bit of autosol a bit of elbow grease and my front tyres swapped onto these ( Once the threat of snow has gone!!)

Autosol :scare:

Please don't use that it is far too abrasive - they are not chrome/stainless steel but laquered.

Autosol :scare:

Please don't use that it is far too abrasive - they are not chrome/stainless steel but laquered.

What else do you suggest,

The Scuff on the rim has gone through the laquer already, I was going to re laquer once it had been polished out.

It might even need some wet and dry before the Autosol to remove it.