First real drive after a month of ownership... woo

MDMetal

So Ive had the car for a month but due to a CV joint issue havent really driven it apart from work and back etc, got all the issues fixed just before christmas and been driving away like crazy since Ive had it back, what a car! So pleased I bought it, bit of a pain to fix the issues but all working well now and its such a gorgeous thing to drive and looks so sexy parked up cant stop smiling about it, so what was everyone elses first real experience in their lovely new zed (nothing too sexual mind!)

First drive...yesterday :yahoo:

Set off from Skegness (home for Xmas) at 9.30am arrived to get my new car in Portsmouth at 4.30pm after being grid locked for most of the M25. Hour later started my drive home to Nottingham in my Zed. Spent the first part of the journey getting a feel for it, grinning from ear to ear and saying to myself in my best jazz voice "niiice" "greeeat". Then had her singing a bit for some of the better bits of roads once I dialed in a bit. I've now been awake since 4.30am because I woke briefly and started thinking about the drive home and can't get back to sleep. I'm going to get the exhaust change in a few hours from a single exit back to dual, although I don't like the look of the single exit, it sounds amazing, bit to loud overall for me that particular one, but has a pretty sexy sound :cloud9:

Going from Nottingham to Leeds a little later for the exhaust change, just for another run out :p

I'm one 40+ excited kid this morning!!!