Look What I Got This Morning...

geoff-r

It's quite thorough but I completely understand why. I completely disagree with the whole CBT thing though and so do the instructors funnily enough, allowing kids out on to the road after one day of training with no theory behind them is madness!

I have a few bikes in mind, usual suspects R6 or CBR600RR. I might buy one now and pop it in the garage as prices are a little better this time of year.

My son had a second hand CBR 600 for his first big bike, which he loved. Then got a brand new CBR 600RR which he said was even better handling. Only sold it because he moved to America. Certainly a bike you would have no trouble selling on when the time comes to change.

It's quite thorough but I completely understand why. I completely disagree with the whole CBT thing though and so do the instructors funnily enough, allowing kids out on to the road after one day of training with no theory behind them is madness!

I have a few bikes in mind, usual suspects R6 or CBR600RR. I might buy one now and pop it in the garage as prices are a little better this time of year.

:yahoo:

Another biker in the midst! Be careful, most importantly gear up, with all the best you can get your hands on!

If your looking for an r6 j&s have a deal on at the moment for 6999, unbeatable but they have sold like hot cakes, ran out of white only blue and black left now. The branch that are selling them is the new malden one, speak to simon in sales :) - You wont get a better price for a new r6, its actually less than some near new used r6's!!!

:yahoo:

Another biker in the midst! Be careful, most importantly gear up, with all the best you can get your hands on!

If your looking for an r6 j&s have a deal on at the moment for 6999, unbeatable but they have sold like hot cakes, ran out of white only blue and black left now. The branch that are selling them is the new malden one, speak to simon in sales :) - You wont get a better price for a new r6, its actually less than some near new used r6's!!!

That's a hell of a deal for a new R6! I think I'm going to go second hand first though although seriously tempted at that price. I hear you on the kit, so far I've only got the helmet and jacket so probably going to build up my kit first, possibly buy a bike now whilst the prices are a littler lower than in the spring and pop it in the garage. Part of me wants to hop on a bike now but the sensible part is telling me to build up my kit and wait until the weather starts getting nicer :)