Interesting 350Z Asda Queensferry Today

JetSet

Just spotted parked in ASDA, Queensferry. This one was on a private plate V31 XXX and it was an imported GM pre facelift model. Had a huge boot spoiler plus one of those neat roof spoilers and it also had some very nice wheels (type unknown to me). The most striking thing about this zed though were the the 2 massive white stripes running over the car, anyone know this car, certainly the first time I've seen it.

Pete

I think I may have seen this one in Chester in the summer but before they put the vinyl stripes on....the one I saw was a GM import with a massive spoiler and was on either 19"s or 20"s.

Were the last three digit of the plate anything that would relate to Saltney Tyes? I seem to recall being told that the Zed in question was the owner's who had a private plate.

S.

I think I may have seen this one in Chester in the summer but before they put the vinyl stripes on....the one I saw was a GM import with a massive spoiler and was on either 19"s or 20"s.

Were the last three digit of the plate anything that would relate to Saltney Tyes? I seem to recall being told that the Zed in question was the owner's who had a private plate.

S.

Well, the last three digits would indicate that it was indeed the Zed from Saltney Tyres. This may well be the same one I reported seeing in Saltney on a couple of occasions earlier this year. However, that one had a rear bumper underspoiler and the one I saw in ASDA didn't...could well have been removed though as the chances of seeing 2 almost identical Zed's in Saltney are pretty remote I would have thought.

Pete