Andy and Fran's taste of the unusual!

stanski

Andy and Fran popped over the other day for a visit.

They ended up with more than they bargained for! :D

Some of you know as a former Zed owner I tend to go for odd car choices once in a while and my current Nissan Cube is not to everyones taste but hey .. bovvered! :lol:

Andy drove the Cube off the drive haha the look on his face was priceless :lol: Pretty sure he was looking for dark glasses and a hat to disguise himself! But I think he loves the 1970's stylie velour seats ;)

In the meantime I moved his Zed out of the way! :teeth: Ooooh forgotten how loud they are especially his Nismo rear end. B)

Typical Zed owners making excuses that it was mint clean before he drove up - some things never change.

iqKh3kfYnc.JPG

V4pSo4fAUa.jpg

When Fran sat in the Cube all I could hear was a constant giggling for a good solid 10 minutes - cartoon car I think she called it! :lol:

JIeBZApA3o.jpg

So deep down I know you two love it! Secretly behind closed doors in the dark! :lol:

Feeling brave Andy agreed to drive the van. We had a short trip out and once he had got over the petrol fumes he drove it like a seasoned pro! Nice one. We even had a beep from an impatient car behind us at a roundabout - this is 1974, life is slower miserable git!

V0X159jwCb.JPG

So Andy when are you getting your flat 4 alfa again then? :snack:

It was good to see you both and I think a trip ta' Lakes is on the cards ? Now Cube or Van ? lets see how much snow we have

Toupee on the dash was my favourite touch!

I noticed that - I thought it was a patch of grass as some sort of 'new age' optional extra!

Only the japs would think of that! Its supposed to represent a bath mat as the inspiration for the interior is a bathroom/jacuzi etc etc the ceiling has water drop/waves etc :wacko:

My fave parts are the hooks under the dash for your takeaway bag.

Stew you need to drive it again its tightened up now i fixed the steering/brakes and clutch!

Thanks my whitewall flaps and domed hubcaps are my nod to earlier vans.

I will sort put the petrol aroma in the next few weeks also(keeps the flies away though!!) :lol: