hello peeps

rm cya

Budget, ideally I'd only want to spend around £8k ish I reckon. If its got a years tax I'd probably pay a bit more for the revup model :lol: like you say better lights and interior, seen a few decent ones on auto trader and pistonheads, but I'm still working out if I want a coupe or roadster... decisions decisions... Anyone driven both to compare? Or is it literally a case of 'how much of a tart am I? :lol::thumbs:

cheers mate :thumbs:

right, i reckon its a coupe im after, so im set on that. just got to keep the watchful open scouring Pistonheads, Autotrader, here and anywhere else.

ideally its a toss up between Azure Blue and Gunmetal Grey, but would also consider black. Let the hunt begin B)

i know, i reckon ill be sticking to a late preface tbh. im not going to be keeping the car for too long, just want a bit of fun, and a nice car for around 8 months or so, im used to performance cars, and am bored of the derv! lol. but like i said, if the right car comes along, i can readilly up the budget ;)

just wondering a about a few differences ive noticed whilst looking for a 350...

are the brakes 6 pot brembos or 4 pot? cant tell from most of the pics. Most seem to have the Gold Brembos, and the odd one ive seen have the red Brembos, dont know if its my eyes, or the angle of the pictures but the red caliper looks a bit smaller?

Wheels. Are the RAYS wheels part of the GT pack? or was it just an optional extra?

GT Pack - if i got this right, is it - Heated Leathers, Bose System, Cruise Control, climate control.

and additional extras were - satnav, tan/orange leathers, bluetooth.

if i got any of this wrong, go easy on me, still a noob with these :lol:

cheers :thumbs:

just wondering a about a few differences ive noticed whilst looking for a 350...

are the brakes 6 pot brembos or 4 pot?

Most seem to have the Gold Brembos, and the odd one ive seen have the red Brembos, dont know if its my eyes, or the angle of the pictures but the red caliper looks a bit smaller?

Gold are standard - Red callipers have been painted

Wheels. Are the RAYS wheels part of the GT pack? or was it just an optional extra?

Rays were a £1000 extra up until 2006 when they became standard

GT Pack - if i got this right, is it

Heated Leathers

Yep

Bose System

Upgraded Bose Yep

Cruise Control

Yep

climate control

Nope it's standard on all 350s

and additional extras were - satnav

Yep