Nissan 350Z - Paint Correction + Valet

Paul Smith

Read through the detailing section of the forum :thumbs:

Lots of info on what a clay bar is/does as well as lots of other tips.

Also get in touch with Tim @ Envy Valeting (a trader here) he will provide you with all the info and gear you need.

On detailing world Davekg has some awesome guides and theory about polishing. Well worth a read :thumbs:

Dave KG's guides are legendary and I dont think anyone should get into detailing or using a rotary/DA without reading them :thumbs:

BTW I burnt through the paint on the test panel accidentally by doing too many passes on an edge of the panel with a polish pad and Poorboys SSR3. I was seeing how much effort it too, and TBH it was quite a lot, but certainly doable by accident as a noob. I still went on to do my Zed with good affect, but was just more careful with it.

Ahh makes sense now. Il look into it more in spring once it warms up. With the car being non metallic white the swirls aren't that noticeable but I know they're there :lol:

Liking the pic in ur avatar as well get some of ur photography up in other cars we like pics here

Ill PM you tonight mate.

Always willing to assist a fellow Scot.