my zed

henney

What the **** was you thinking...

Bronze car with BLUE wheels? This is a case where someone without a clue destroys a trend. Once enough of you do it the trend dies. Black top half? oh my god, seriously.

You would be better off copying someone elses car rather than relying on your own decisions.

Bronze car with BLUE wheels? This is a case where someone without a clue destroys a trend. Once enough of you do it the trend dies. Black top half? oh my god, seriously.

You would be better off copying someone elses car rather than relying on your own decisions.

Bit harsh for a 1st post :lol:

If it's not your cup of tea why bother insulting this guy? You wouldn't do it to his face as he would probably kick you teeth in. Get a grip of yourself thinking your god gifts to modders in your old nissans. If it's not the way that you want it, it's horrible and because your behind a keyboard it makes you hard?

If this was someone who has been around for a while fine it's banter but this guy is new so potentially you've made him think we are all a set of prats. After your comments you really think he is going to want to come to meets? You might feel the big man now but your just a tw *t.

Well atleast you have had the decency to not say anything. If I slag your car and you mine it's ok I don't really mind but it's no way of welcoming someone especially when you have put time and money in. If they like it you can IMO politely say you don't like it. What's the need in coming across like a prat? IMO one of the best things about the 350 is the usually freindly forum. Shame there is so many sheep on here.

I remember the uproar on here when I said that guys Ibherdesign kitted car was crap (and it was :lol: ) and everyone had a go at me for being rude to the guy.

Where are all those do gooders now :thumbdown:

Well atleast you have had the decency to not say anything. If I slag your car and you mine it's ok I don't really mind but it's no way of welcoming someone especially when you have put time and money in. If they like it you can IMO politely say you don't like it. What's the need in coming across like a prat? IMO one of the best things about the 350 is the usually freindly forum. Shame there is so many sheep on here.

Got to say I agree. The car is not my cup of tea but each to their own. It's certainly not a good way to welcome a new member. Yes the OP put it out there for opinions but I still think if you don't like it there are ways of saying so without being so offensive.

Bit harsh for a 1st post :lol:

:lol: Welcome to the Thunderdome........must be school holidays again.

Its certainly striking - if the rest of it was wrapped I reckon it'd look pretty cool! Too much going on at the moment though.

If you post a pic up be prepared to take criticism be it good or bad.

The wheels dont work on the car. I think a set of black rays would help the colour scheme flow. However, it does look like some of the drift and track cars which are specifically a bit nutZ. My rays are about to be painted bright red just I take away the boringness off them.

The cars a bit mad for my taste but if the wheels were black I reckon it would get much more positive reactions.