JAE 2007: 21-22 July, Peterborough showground

Removed

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys that's not the definitive map.

I did ask Fuggles to be put in the same spot as last year but he misunderstood me and put us where we should have been last year! But we'll be going in the same corner as last year, with the Lancer evo.co.uk guys.

Hi,

It's Tony and Sarah. We met you at the Silverstone day, we have the red 350Z. Are there any parking spaces/Tickets left for this one?

Hi , there will be plenty of space's...just pay at the entrance..but make sure you head for the right club stand... (I spoke to you at Silverstone I had the orange Zed :thumbs: )

on the stand yes. I'll add you name to the list. Which day or days do you think you'll be there. Tickets can be bought at the entrance.

TheMinel

lomoto (Sunday only though )

Chesterfield

sl114 (needs a ride)

M13KYF

Captint

Hanel

Revsport

bob350z

max

Beavis

choptop

lee27150

Jimbo

dunker

flirt (Sat Prob)

Chilli Red (sat/sun?)

thanks to both of you! Depends on baby sitter! maybe both. Can we let you know.

yeah no probs. It is worht staying over on the saturday night, the firework party is pretty good. If you need a hotel I have posted one up earlier on this thread otherwise if you like camping, you can camp on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

RIGHT , IM COMMING ASWELL :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::teeth:

Im comming on Sunday only & may come with Mrs or by myself. Louis if the Mrs doesnt come, I can give you lift up there on Sunday if you need :)

Val could you please reserve me a space on the stand for Sunday, ( I definetley dont want to park in a public car park & not get to show off my zed :dry: ) I shall be there in the morning, bright & early to wake up all you lazy campers!!! :D

TheMinel

lomoto (Sunday only though )

Chesterfield

sl114 (needs a ride)

M13KYF

Captint

Hanel

Revsport

bob350z

max

Beavis

choptop

lee27150

Jimbo

dunker

flirt (Sat Prob)

chilli red

RickyA (Sunday at Stand plz)

I was thinking of having a bit of A4 size paper in the windscreen with my internet handle on it: RICKYA, which I use on all forums. At least members & others may recognise my car/me? That also gave me the idea of listing on there the mods I had done to the car, what do you reckon? Iv seen it done at lots of other shows, all be it theirs was a bit more proffesionl than a printed A4 paper!!

I was thinking of having a bit of A4 size paper in the windscreen with my internet handle on it: RICKYA, which I use on all forums. At least members & others may recognise my car/me? That also gave me the idea of listing on there the mods I had done to the car, what do you reckon? Iv seen it done at lots of other shows, all be it theirs was a bit more proffesionl than a printed A4 paper!!

Louis did one for Silverstone

I hads one at JTS too, just with the club logo and my handle with my real name...

I tried my best to get my other half to go to this with me but to no avail! Just because he drives between London Manchester and Glasgow and home to York all week he can't be arsed - selfish git! I'm not going on my own so I'll have to make do with the FCS this weekend instead, which is hardly the same!

Will anyone be going to TOTB 6 this year - only 10 mins from my house!

I tried my best to get my other half to go to this with me but to no avail! Just because he drives between London Manchester and Glasgow and home to York all week he can't be arsed - selfish git! I'm not going on my own so I'll have to make do with the FCS this weekend instead, which is hardly the same!

Go to JAE on your own :thumbs: That'll spark Mr Nixy into life ;)

Don't do it, you'll only have that perv Sanie after your arse :blush:

Don't do it, you'll only have that perv Sanie after your arse :blush:

I'll be in Ibiza ;)