Newbie.

Also, I noticed a lot of guys mentioning Nurrish Sat Navs, is he still active on the site and producing these? It's something I'd be keen to replace if I do get the JDM Zed tomorrow...

Welcome to the forum :) .

Nurrish is out of the country for a couple of years but you do see the odd second hand unit for sale on these forums. There's also the Cookbot SatNav system but I'm not sure if he still sells these. If your JDM has a SatNav then I'm afraid it won't work in The U.K and apparently impossible to get them working.

Pete

Right, I've just come back from the viewing and the news is (mainly) good!

The car drives amazingly well and is in immaculate condition. It also has a full scorpion (I think) exhaust system on it which sounds beautiful and will keep me entertained until I purchase a band expander for the radio! However we did notice a couple of issues. The bolt which tuns through the steering rack was seeping steering fluid and the oil pressure gauge was reading off the chart even at idle! I suspect the latter was a sensor fault rather than the actual oil pressure as there was no sign of any oil leakage whatsoever.

Based on this, I have told them I will give them 6.5k for the car subject to these things being repaired to my satisfaction. If anyone has any experience with either of these issues I'd love to hear your opinion!

Thanks again to everyone for your help and for the welcome, the info I've got on here the last few days has really helped.

Hello again, I've decided to leave the JDM that I saw on Saturday, the dealer was a Grade A c*ck and was baulking at fixing the oil pressure issue (basically suggesting I should buy it anyway!)

I am looking at another one tomorrow, this time it's a 2004 UK model with 29,000 miles, up for £7995. Full nissan history and a 12 month warranty. Seems pretty good so I'm hoping this could be the one...

Hi jimmyp, hope the z you are looking at tomoz is ok, better to walk away from one that looks dodgy, there's always another one, same happened to me dealer thought he had me in the bag, just walked away, 3 days later i found the one iv'e got good luck :thumbs: