Any DR's or Physios on here? - Knee Pain

SteveW

yeah wobble boards are the best once it doesnt hurt anymore!!!at least brusing has gone thats very good sign :thumbs:

under private they will sort it out properly which is a positive but know what you mean about the excess takes the P*** but your really only paying that so they can look at you straight away

At least its not your clutch leg!!try getting home on the Zeds heavy clutch with a busted ankle...not fun

Thanks for the information folks especially Ricey, you really seem to know what you are talking about.

Who would have thought a car forum that has an answer for everything I have booked a doctors appointment for Friday this week.

I did tear my PCL in the same knee whilst snowdoarding in Canada back in 2007. It was only a partial tear but still took 12 months for the pain to go.

Taught me a lesson, haven't been off any 70 foot jumps since :surrender:

I kind of blame myself for this as I was doing fairly heavy squats in the gym for the 4 weeks before this happened and after the 4th week my knee had started to feel odd so I stopped doing them, then a fgew days later I knelt down and 'pop'.

Funny thing is I also need an operation on my elbow which has bone spurrs growing on the Ulna none and pushing the joint out, which hurths like hell when doing any tricep work. I was hoping to put off the Op until after the Basketball season but maybe I can get them both done in a few weeks of one another or at the same time to save some time :thumbs:

\notice how pointey the spurred elbow is :lol:

Normal Elbow

IMG_0839.jpg

Spurred Elbow

IMG_0838.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well outcome is..........quadriceps tendon is inflamed and this is pushing part of the joint to catch as it has been offset.

So just gotta take it easy for longer and see how it is , was also given some anti-inflamatories for it.....well at least Xmas break is coming up to chill out :)

Well outcome is..........quadriceps tendon is inflamed and this is pushing part of the joint to catch as it has been offset.

So just gotta take it easy for longer and see how it is , was also given some anti-inflamatories for it.....well at least Xmas break is coming up to chill out :)

No surgery - result! Loads of turkey and no gym is what you need! :thumbs: