Which phone?

Beavis

Ok guys my vodaphone contract is up and its time for a new handset. It as to work with the 350z blue tooth adapter which i am sure they all do. My choices are Motorola v3i, the k1, samsung D and E 900, Nokia 6230 6233, Sony W850i K800i.

I like the look of the K800i. So what do you guys think and what would you go for? :thumbs:

Either sSony phone. My last 2 phones have been Sony and I wouldnt change from them. Easy to use, lots of features, Very durable (the amount of times mine has bounced around a car park is unbelieveable). Compare this to the Nokia ive been given from work which ive dropeed once or twice & the loudspeaker no longer works which means no ringtones :angry:

Come on guys what phone would you go for and its got to work ok with the zed :D

no probs with blue tooth on this model,, woodworm prone though :blush:

06152.jpg

:dry:

I wouldnt worry about a phone beavis, if you get a Nismo exhaust you wont be able to use one anyway ;)

The Sony Cybershot phone (I think its called the K800i) is v.good, bough tit for the Mrs a few months ago. The best camera I have seen in any phone 3.2mp, I even think its got some flashy lens aswell.

Yes must admit that is the favourite upto yet. I was amazes that the moto K1 does not do vodaphone live. Need that for my racing results :thumbs:

I have a sony K800i and I really like it, decent battery life, decent camera, straight forward menu system, the only thing that gets me is typing txts, coming from many Nokia's where space is on the 0 key, on the sony its the button to the right of that and I press the 0 every time which promtly gives you a message of word not recognised. :)

They even do a james bond special edition of the K800 if your feeling flash as well as poo brown colour ;)