Got my zorst!!!

leodspider

yeah the exhaust is brilliant quality, its exoticspeed R2 titan Pwr model, i got it from assaultech.com , if you message him ask for dan and tell him Leo Au-yeung told you to ask for him and hell sort out the tax on the exhaust for you. he only put it down as 300 CAD which is about 49 quid import duty :p

yeah the exhaust is brilliant quality, its exoticspeed R2 titan Pwr model, i got it from assaultech.com , if you message him ask for dan and tell him Leo Au-yeung told you to ask for him and hell sort out the tax on the exhaust for you. he only put it down as 300 CAD which is about 49 quid import duty :p

Is this the same as the Invidia Gemini true dual, the tips look the same?

Just listened to a clip on youtube, sounds B)

All together it costs 1300 USD which of I'm right should be near enough 1 grand which is pretty good for a true dual. However whoever decides they want one too , one of the hangers have to be modified slightly, from what I'm told jut bent a bit to clear some under part of the car. I'm looking for decats, but unsure what to get, as I want the full v6 sound but my neighbours will defo get me in asbo lol.