Non GT spec, with leather?

Urbine

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out, I'm a bit of a zed noob, I've got my eye on a 2007 non GT zed. I has leather seats, but its definately not the GT spec and has no cruise control/heated seats. I was just wondering what it is exactly? as googling it showed that the base and enthusiast models come with cloth seats.

Cheers Lexx, Ive also got in touch with a Nissan dealership, they have a 2006 GT zed with 29,000 miles, 1 female owner, They said they'd take £11,995 for it and wil include a full tank of petrol and a years road tax, as well as this Nissan described it as imaculate except for 1 cuff on the driver side door rest thing, which they said is being sorted out this weekend. Seems like the better option at the moment, then again, still seems a bit over priced for an 06 even with the low milage? saying that though, £450 worth of road tax + a full tank of fuel (not sure how much that is) + a warranty from Nissan, doesnt seem too bad, or does it, considering the price of the car would be more around the £11,400 mark with all the additions.

Hi Chris,

Its not just a black/azure/orange zed im looking for, its one with as low milage as possible, as I know im going to have to sell it in a couple of years. Sorry :(

Any thoughts on the second car I described though? It seems like a fair enough deal to me, would love some oppinions though, thanks.

The non HR engine doesnt bother me too much, its like £250 cheaper to insure, 1450 down from £1700 on the 07 one. I was just wondering if you think its decent value for money, considering its from Nissan with the years tax, full tank and parking sensors.

Thank you

NISSAN DEALERSHIP

For that sort of money, make sure it is a facelift 300ps car, with led back lights etc, I believe some 06 cars were the old sort.

Also see what the Nissan warranty is, I believe for cars over 5 years old, the parts etc covered are less than for a car under 5 years old.

Also, when it comes to it try and get it for even less, say £11,500 OTR, worth a try, the dealership will probably like to get rid of it quickly- its really a bit old for them and prices are falling! I would think that if they got it in part ex recently, they would not have paid top dollar for it given the time of the year etc.

Should come with new MOT and service.

Ask for a copy of the HPI check. Ask for Copies of the previous service paperwork to see what work was carried out on it over last few years, and make sure any advisories have been carried out in getting the car ready for sale.