picked up my 350! but it didn't last long :(

richiep350

Well my 350z experience went from very excited and happy to ****ed off and angry in a matter of 50 miles..

so after work i filled her up and got excited about going for a drive and then this happened.. :byebye:

IMG-20111013-00665.jpg

So angry she went into limp mode and wouldn't idle when Mr AA man finally turned up he plugged the diagnostics in to find that the throttle position sensor and the throttle pedal sensor had stopped working :thumbdown: so he took me back to the dealer and they hagve ordered the new parts in. Thank god i got a years warranty and AA cover with the car!

want her back already

rich

After being told that the parts would be in today and i should have her back this evening i was phoned by the dealer and the parts manager ordered the wrong parts! :bang: so now il be waiting until wed/thursday to get her back! grrrr! But yes like you said luckily they are paying for it :)

After being told that the parts would be in today and i should have her back this evening i was phoned by the dealer and the parts manager ordered the wrong parts! :bang: so now il be waiting until wed/thursday to get her back! grrrr! But yes like you said luckily they are paying for it :)

Tell them you can :pmzmanalex:

He will have them and if gets the order early enough a good chance the garage will have them the next day ;)

its just poor connection in the plug at the throttle pedal.

had the same issue with mine.. i twisted the pins in the plug on the throttle pedal and squessed the plug into it.. worked perfect ever since :)

really wish i had known this lol! may well have been an easy fix!

its just poor connection in the plug at the throttle pedal.

had the same issue with mine.. i twisted the pins in the plug on the throttle pedal and squessed the plug into it.. worked perfect ever since :)

really wish i had known this lol! may well have been an easy fix!

Y've read several post about this issue.

The reason why it goes into limp mode is becaus of a mismatch in the voltage.

There are 2x power lines between the pedal and the throttle bodies. If there is a mis match between these 2 the car goes into limp mode and only allows 20% throttle at max.. but if the dealer is willing to change everything into new parts then why complain :) Brand spanking new parts.. only reason is that you have to wait :)

Btw sorry for my poor english.. Denmark FTW :)