*SOLD* SAT-NAV UNIT FOR SALE - *SOLD*

bazmcc

I'm selling my sat-nav unit made by Nurrish to replace my Japanese screen. Barely used - selling due to upcoming sale of car and I want to return it to original state before selling.

Selling for £200 including P+P

2yplzqe.jpg

I have a video of my unit which I can show if necessary, but here's a link to the forum page with Nurrish's own video of the unit in action

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24395&start=420

yes it's touchscreen. Nurrish cuts the wires from the buttons and adds his own button in place of the joystick (in the silver circle on the right). This button acts as a power button for the unit. All other buttons could be removed and smoothed over

there's 2 options for linking it through your stereo

The first way is it has an FM transmitter that you simply tune your radio in to and it will work through that

Second way is through a BOSE hack which is a simple fully-reversible procedure involving removing your standard head unit and soldering on a cable with a 3.5mm jack on the end, which then plugs into the unit I'm selling. You also remove a couple of pieces from the tape deck (pieces which can be put back in at a later date). What this does is fool the unit into thinking there's a tape in the tape deck and the unit I'm selling then works through this connection (i.e. to hear anything you select tape mode on the stereo). For more info on this method search the forums for BOSE hack - there's a full guide with diagrams

I had mine hooked up using the second method with no problems at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...